Gallup: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Again Top Most Admired List

John Manning

Dec 27, 2011, 5:37:44 PM12/27/11

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama
continue to be named by Americans as the "most admired woman and
"most admired man" living today, according to Gallup.

Clinton has held the top spot for women each of the last
10 years, while Obama has been at the top for men
four years in a row.

Linked here:
http://politicalwire.com/archives/2011/12/27/clinton_obama_top_most_admired_list.html

Xavier Onnasis

Dec 27, 2011, 6:03:36 PM12/27/11
John Manning <jrob...@terra.com.br> wrote in
I suspect the reason that they're so admired is that Hillary and Barak
both act like responsible adults (i.e., "grown-ups") rather than whining
cry babies or greedy 4-year olds. sadly, such behavior is all too rare
in united states politicians.

--

XO

Truth and honesty

Dec 28, 2011, 2:31:30 AM12/28/11
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 20:37:44 -0200, John Manning wrote:

> Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama
> continue to be named by Americans as the "most admired woman and
> "most admired man" living today, according to Gallup.

If Obama would resign and let Hillary Clinton run, the democrats would have
a decent chance of keeping the White House.

Mulligan

Dec 28, 2011, 9:52:19 AM12/28/11
On Dec 27, 5:37 pm, John Manning <jrobe...@terra.com.br> wrote:
> Secretary of State

This is not the daily news stories spam group nor political drivel
posting place.

Colanth

Dec 28, 2011, 1:07:17 PM12/28/11
Either way they have a decent change. It's Clinton vs. no one or
Obama vs. no one.
--
"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush

Mulligan

Dec 28, 2011, 1:20:41 PM12/28/11
On Dec 28, 1:07 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:

> Either way

Too much government

Dec 29, 2011, 4:10:56 PM12/29/11

Common sense

Dec 29, 2011, 4:29:54 PM12/29/11
On Dec 27, 4:37 pm, John Manning <jrobe...@terra.com.br> wrote:
> Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama
> continue to be named by Americans as the "most admired woman and
> "most admired man" living today, according to Gallup.
>
> Clinton has held the top spot for women each of the last
> 10 years, while Obama has been at the top for men
> four years in a row.

Here's another link:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7702/getrespectsupportobama.jpg

Just Wondering