Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

Luke Nichols

Aug 13, 2014, 2:37:08 PM8/13/14

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2014, 7:02:36 PM8/13/14
On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:37:08 PM UTC-3, Luke Nichols wrote:
> An Illuminating Blog Post:
>

> http://pepperonpizza.blogspot.com/2014/08/where-is-ark-of-covenant.html

I can only get you within arm`s length of it.

Rod

Aug 18, 2014, 9:27:47 AM8/18/14
You do truly know where it is ?

--
To argue with a person
who has renounced the

Thomas Paine

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2014, 12:58:42 PM8/18/14
EXCALIBUR!

Honestly, I think so.

I typed out the location in code on this forum may years ago.

If and when God wants it discovered it will be.

Ike

Aug 19, 2014, 6:27:32 AM8/19/14
On 8/18/2014 9:27 AM, Rod wrote:
> On 8/13/2014 6:02 PM, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:37:08 PM UTC-3, Luke Nichols wrote:
>>> An Illuminating Blog Post:
>>>

>>> http://pepperonpizza.blogspot.com/2014/08/where-is-ark-of-covenant.html
>>

>> I can only get you within arm`s length of it.
>>

> You do truly know where it is ?

No one knows where it is, and won't know until God wants them to know.

And what are you still doing here, lunatic?

Ike

Ike

Aug 19, 2014, 6:28:24 AM8/19/14
Just goes to show how deluded the lunatic actually is.

Ike

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2014, 9:38:18 AM8/19/14
Maybe, but, on Dec. 31st 99` I was about to post to this forum that Yeltsin will not be in office tomorrow...on 9-10-2001 I was stuck on the Manhattan Bridge looking up at the Twin Towers and imagined a fire very high up in one and someone thinking, Why did I survive when so many people below me did not? And a lot of other events that are very similar...as for you, God wouldn`t let you know the correct time, because He does not like you.

Ike

Aug 19, 2014, 2:27:58 PM8/19/14
On 8/19/2014 9:38 AM, mr.j.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 7:28:24 AM UTC-3, Ike wrote:

>>> EXCALIBUR!
>>

>>> Honestly, I think so.
>>

>>> I typed out the location in code on this forum may years ago.
>>

>> Just goes to show how deluded the lunatic actually is.
>>

>> Ike
>
> Maybe, but, on Dec. 31st 99` I was about to post to this forum that Yeltsin will not be in office tomorrow...

By Dec 31st 1999, EVERYONE knew that Boris' days were numbered, and the
Soviet Union was coming to an end in the near future.

> on 9-10-2001 I was stuck on the Manhattan Bridge looking up at the Twin Towers and imagined a fire very high up in one and someone thinking, Why did I survive when so many people below me did not? And a lot of other events that are very similar...

And I had the same thought about tall buildings in Chicago, long before
9/11 ever happened, especially since the World Trade Center had already
been unsuccessfully attacked twice.

Coincidence isn't prophecy.

> as for you, God wouldn`t let you know the correct time, because He does not like you.

LOL

...says the one who has no idea what "time" it is, how the forms fit
together, how history works as a predictive model, nor even how
prophecy even works.

And the time is the close of Sardis and the rise of Laodicea, with
knowledge of Philadelphia coming on the peripheral.

<chuckle>

Ike

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2014, 6:48:37 PM8/19/14
You`re an idiot.

His resignation shocked the world...

BORIS Yeltsin resigned as Russian president, taking the country and the rest of the world completely by surprise on December 31, 1999.

Mr Yeltsin made the shock announcement live on Russian television and said Prime Minister Vladimir Putin would be taking over as acting president.

Read more at http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Shock-resignation-Yeltsin-hands-presidency-Putin/story-11214961-detail/story.html#5MMHv66Tp1Jt5Aiw.99

...Ike can`t be correct about anything.

> > on 9-10-2001 I was stuck on the Manhattan Bridge looking up at the Twin Towers and imagined a fire very high up in one and someone thinking, Why did I survive when so many people below me did not? And a lot of other events that are very similar...
>

> And I had the same thought about tall buildings in Chicago, long before
>
> 9/11 ever happened, especially since the World Trade Center had already
>
> been unsuccessfully attacked twice.
>

> Coincidence isn't prophecy.

No dummy. I was there the day before talking about it with a co-worker and we were saying a terrorist attack right now, yeah, people will be running past us on this bridge, the building on fire, many people dying, big fire high up on the side of the tower, etc. That is not `a` coincidence.

Coincidences?

Sure, here are some, I don`t know why these things happen, but, I met the spy who destroyed the Iraq Nuclear Tammuz plant, it`s the go-to text book operation for secret bombing runs even today and the example of how to do it right, I was replaced on a job by the only Marine who survived the Beirut blast (largest non-nuclear explosion in history), wrote to Bush that the Challenger crew did not die in the explosion long before gov. admitted it (the letter must still exist), talked about book Red October with a co-worker found out he was Crew Chief on the Dallas - um, can`t say..., talked to another worker about Challenger disaster while at PNC building in Edison and he was on one of the ships that picked up debris - not cool, I warned the DOD to watch Russia on New Years Eve and posted their email here in this forum and that night all the satellites that watched Russia for nuclear launches went out the DOD said ` It was a very bad night`, etc.

Ike

Aug 20, 2014, 3:30:25 AM8/20/14
On 8/19/2014 6:48 PM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote...

...nothing of any consequence to anyone, especially a Christian.

Meanwhile...'
[yawn and snip]

>>> on 9-10-2001 I was stuck on the Manhattan Bridge looking up at the Twin Towers and imagined a fire very high up in one and someone thinking, Why did I survive when so many people below me did not? And a lot of other events that are very similar...
>>

>> And I had the same thought about tall buildings in Chicago, long before
>>
>> 9/11 ever happened, especially since the World Trade Center had already
>>
>> been unsuccessfully attacked twice.
>>

>> Coincidence isn't prophecy.

[yawn and snip]

>>> as for you, God wouldn`t let you know the correct time, because He does not like you.
>>

>> LOL
>>

>> ...says the one who has no idea what "time" it is, how the forms fit
>>
>> together, how history works as a predictive model, nor even how
>>
>> prophecy even works.
>>

>> And the time is the close of Sardis and the rise of Laodicea, with
>>
>> knowledge of Philadelphia coming on the peripheral.

Ike

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2014, 9:56:26 AM8/20/14
There are no seven church ages, although Armstrong taught this long before you were born.

So,Ike is the first Jehovah`s-Witness-Mormon-Armstrongite.

And everything else he can find, too.

Ike

Aug 22, 2014, 2:12:17 AM8/22/14
On 8/20/2014 9:56 AM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote:

> There are no seven church ages...

...said the moron because he's not a member of one of the seven
churches, therefore, he has to deny that there is a succession of seven
churches down through history because the cults he adheres to AREN'T
FROM THE SUCCESSION OF THE SEVEN CHURCHES! They're LATTER-DAY CULTS,
just as Jesus and the New Testament writers said there would be.

Go figure.

<chuckle>

Ike

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2014, 3:08:06 PM8/22/14
No one, anywhere, not even a single person on Earth agrees with you....you`re so mentally challenged you have no idea what this even means.

Ike

Aug 23, 2014, 4:55:33 AM8/23/14
On 8/22/2014 3:08 PM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote:
> On Friday, August 22, 2014 3:12:17 AM UTC-3, Ike wrote:
>> On 8/20/2014 9:56 AM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote:
>>

>>> There are no seven church ages...
>>

>> ...said the moron because he's not a member of one of the seven
>>
>> churches, therefore, he has to deny that there is a succession of seven
>>
>> churches down through history because the cults he adheres to AREN'T
>>
>> FROM THE SUCCESSION OF THE SEVEN CHURCHES! They're LATTER-DAY CULTS,
>>
>> just as Jesus and the New Testament writers said there would be.
>>

>> Go figure.

Ike

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2014, 10:14:32 AM8/23/14
Poor Ike, all alone in his room screaming in his head, I AM GOD`S CHOSEN!

Until someone says, Here`s your chocolate milk, the straw goes into the silver hole and you become distracted.

Ike

Aug 23, 2014, 7:06:13 PM8/23/14
On 8/23/2014 10:14 AM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote...

...nothing of any consequence to anyone, especially a Christian.

Meanwhile...

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2014, 8:16:03 PM8/23/14
Hey, stupid...

> John 8:56-58(KJV) 56Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he
>
> saw it, and was glad. 57Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet
>
> fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58Jesus said unto them,
>
> Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Who spoke to Moses? God or His messenger?

Exodus 3
2 The Messenger of the LORD appeared to him there as flames of fire coming out of a bush. Moses looked, and although the bush was on fire, it was not burning up.

Lord above is YHWH.

Does it make any sense to say, YHWH the messenger of YHWH appeared to him there as flames of fire coming out of the bush?

No.

Jesus Christ is the Creator.

John 1
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus Christ is the coming King of all the world.

Revelation 19
16 On his robe at his thigh was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all lords.

Jesus Christ is the Savior.

2 Peter 3
18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

Jesus Christ is Lord, he is not YHWH.

Psalm 110
1 Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Matthew 22
44 "'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet."'

The Lord (YHWH) said to my Lord (Jesus the Christ, Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.

Matthew 22
41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,

42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.

43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

Ike

Aug 25, 2014, 4:56:59 AM8/25/14
On 8/23/2014 8:16 PM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote...

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2014, 12:27:30 PM8/25/14
Run away!

Ike

Aug 26, 2014, 11:53:18 AM8/26/14
On 8/25/2014 12:27 PM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote...

Message has been deleted

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2014, 10:02:54 AM9/8/14
Years ago Ike posted that the Ark was in Heaven. (D`oh!)

Ike

Sep 9, 2014, 6:13:18 AM9/9/14
On 9/8/2014 7:46 AM, The Other Guy wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 08:27:47 -0500, Rod <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I can only get you within arm`s length of it.
>>>

>> You do truly know where it is ?
>
> There IS NO ARK, and there never was one.

LOL

...and on such great authority, too...

...not.

Ike

Ike

Sep 9, 2014, 6:21:17 AM9/9/14
On 9/8/2014 10:02 AM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote:

> Years ago Ike posted that the Ark was in Heaven. (D`oh!)

That's because the Word SAYS the ark is in heaven, moron. (D'oh!)

Re 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen
in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and
voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

You idiots forget that the ark was NEVER IN THE SECOND TEMPLE, and isn't
required to restore the Temple a third time.

More likely, the Jews (who are not Jews) will fabricate a counterfeit,
which will be just one more offense by them against God (starting with
the rebuilding of the Temple in the first place when Jesus' body is "the
Temple of God," and His followers are His "holy city").

Ike

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2014, 9:48:26 AM9/9/14
No, stupid.

The Ark was modeled after the one in Heaven.

Idiot.

Ike

Sep 10, 2014, 5:50:38 AM9/10/14
Even when the Word clearly says something, the moron continues to argue.

<chuckle>

Ike

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2014, 9:16:08 AM9/10/14
Ike snips away all but his own words, which is why he has argued with himself and called himself names many times.

He has no idea what he is talking about and he is nothing but a complete evil fool.

Ike

Sep 11, 2014, 3:24:36 AM9/11/14
On 9/10/2014 9:16 AM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote...

...nothing of any consequence to anyone, especially a Christian.

Meanwhile...

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2014, 9:38:12 AM9/11/14
Many times over the years I have pointed out that he was arguing with and cursing himself, yet he never replied to the posts and to this day he continues to do it. If he ever met himself face to face he would punch himself right in the mouth. And he would truly deserve it.

Ike

Sep 12, 2014, 4:47:53 AM9/12/14
On 9/11/2014 9:38 AM, Abrams the Antichristian wrote...