Happy yom kippur to all the jews!!!

1 view

Peeler

Oct 4, 2022, 11:02:31 PM10/4/22

JohnN

Oct 4, 2022, 11:40:18 PM10/4/22
On Wed, 05 Oct 22 03:02:30 UTC, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
wrote:
That is very thoughtful of you, Roman. It's a shame all jews didn't
get to meet those nice people.

Peeler

Oct 5, 2022, 3:00:14 AM10/5/22
On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 23:40:13 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, now FORGING as JohnN, whined again:

> That is very thoughtful of you, Roman. It's a shame all jews didn't
> get to meet those nice people.

Come on, Loose Sphinter, tell us what it's about! Use your OWN words again!
Make everyone laugh at your abysmal stupidity again! LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

a425couple

Oct 5, 2022, 2:58:52 PM10/5/22
On 10/05/2022 03:02 AM, Peeler wrote:
> https://news.inverhills.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Screen-Shot-2021-05-06-at-9.57.52-AM-836x580.png
>
> From all of us to all of you

There are indeed, people in this world who hate,
and start trouble.

Often trouble visits them and hurts them.