I wonder why this is so?

1 view

Michael Christ

May 11, 2022, 5:19:42 AM5/11/22
Mental health problems are going through the roof and atheism is growing
exponentially?

That is a real hard one to work out!

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

zeb...@windstream.net

May 15, 2022, 2:50:33 PM5/15/22
On Wed, 11 May 2022 19:19:39 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Mental health problems are going through the roof

That is not surprising. We are living in a drug culture. Even
elementary school kids get on drugs. Also, our environment is full of
cancer causing substances, such as lead paints and asbestos
insulation, and certain plastics, etc. etc. I am surprised we live as
long as we do.

>and atheism is growing
>exponentially?

I am not surprised at that either. The Bible says the love of the
greater number will cool off. We all have certainly seen that.
Also, the Devil is the god of this world, so he makes it easy to be an
atheist today. And he has corrupted the churches, giving people no
place to go as far as they know.

>That is a real hard one to work out!

Not if you know your Bible.

Sincerely James
The war in the Ukraine
See what the Bible says
At www.jw.org or jw.org

>Michael Christ

Lucifer

May 15, 2022, 3:20:50 PM5/15/22
On Sun, 15 May 2022 14:50:29 -0400, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>On Wed, 11 May 2022 19:19:39 +1000, Michael Christ
><jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Mental health problems are going through the roof
>
>That is not surprising. We are living in a drug culture. Even
>elementary school kids get on drugs. Also, our environment is full of
>cancer causing substances, such as lead paints and asbestos
>insulation, and certain plastics, etc. etc. I am surprised we live as
>long as we do.
>
>>and atheism is growing
>>exponentially?
>
>I am not surprised at that either. The Bible says the love of the
>greater number will cool off. We all have certainly seen that.
>Also, the Devil is the god of this world, so he makes it easy to be an
>atheist today. And he has corrupted the churches, giving people no
>place to go as far as they know.

James says it is good that God created the devil to torment us
and that God has abandoned us.

However James says if we copy God we are being evil.

>>That is a real hard one to work out!
>>

>Not if you know your Bible.

The Watchtower people got too greedy.

>James

Michael Christ

May 15, 2022, 5:01:33 PM5/15/22
On 16/05/2022 4:50 am, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2022 19:19:39 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mental health problems are going through the roof
>
> That is not surprising. We are living in a drug culture. Even
> elementary school kids get on drugs. Also, our environment is full of
> cancer causing substances, such as lead paints and asbestos
> insulation, and certain plastics, etc. etc. I am surprised we live as
> long as we do.
>
>> and atheism is growing
>> exponentially?
>
> I am not surprised at that either. The Bible says the love of the
> greater number will cool off. We all have certainly seen that.
> Also, the Devil is the god of this world, so he makes it easy to be an
> atheist today. And he has corrupted the churches, giving people no
> place to go as far as they know.
>

>> That is a real hard one to work out!
>>

> Not if you know your Bible.

Not if you know God.

A bible in the hands of a sinner is bound to be corrupt in translation.

Michael Christ

> Sincerely James
> The war in the Ukraine
> See what the Bible says
> At www.jw.org or jw.org
>

>> Michael Christ

tesla sTinker

May 15, 2022, 7:28:32 PM5/15/22

On 5/15/2022 11:50 AM, zeb...@windstream.net scribbled:
We know Lucifer is full of shit, reads a bad bible.

God set His Laws, those Laws of Leviticus are still valid Laws,
they did not change, the consequences were all told to you in
those books. Those consequences do not ever change, they are set in
natural law, and no one, can stop that. Not even an atheist.

Read the fine print.

This is what it says; law

2 Whosoever shall sin, and despising the Lord, shall deny to his
neighbour the thing delivered to his keeping, which was committed to his
trust; or shall by force extort any thing, or commit oppression; 3 Or
shall find a thing lost, and denying it, shall also swear falsely, or
shall do any other of the many things, wherein men are wont to sin:
4 Being convicted of the offence, he shall restore 5 All that he would
have gotten by fraud, in the principal, and the fifth part besides to
the owner, whom he wronged.

In fourfold punishment, even the fifth part is necessary to restore.
In the sense of today and Our Lord at this moment, that would mean the
oil companies
owe a hell of alot, in gallons of gasoline, to its rightful owners.
I do mean they did convict themselves and they never followed thru with
any these laws of God's. 24,000 times just in one year alone they
admitted. According to CBS News. So what does that mean, ? they do not
go to heaven. That is what it means, And any priest that tells them
they do is full of the dammed of the devil.....

It is about time, they turn around and lower the prices, and any
government that is plaqing them in high tax prices, are just as guilty
as they are for stealing jt an doing it to their neighbor. My word to
them, is go get a real job and quit sitting on your ass doing nothing
but taxing people. 70percent, is most definitely mortal sin.

Of course we know why an atheist tells us they don't believe in God.
So they don't have pay back what they have stolen. Its that simple.

That is what it means. Only one who does as God told you to do through
Moses, through Jesus, and through all His Apostles, can one
get to heaven, so that means yes, the penance is necessary. To restore
all that they have taken. and the fifth part also. They should of left
the price where it belonged, that is most certain. Nor does everyone
need to drive. But it does not give the right to exagerate price in
excess of over 6 percent a year. And i can dig that part up as well in
the Bible, the real Bible that is.

And then they wonder why their children die, at young ages,
when God takes them away, as He did to David. Because of their sins.

zeb...@windstream.net

May 20, 2022, 8:31:34 AM5/20/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 07:01:31 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 16/05/2022 4:50 am, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 May 2022 19:19:39 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mental health problems are going through the roof
>>
>> That is not surprising. We are living in a drug culture. Even
>> elementary school kids get on drugs. Also, our environment is full of
>> cancer causing substances, such as lead paints and asbestos
>> insulation, and certain plastics, etc. etc. I am surprised we live as
>> long as we do.
>>
>>> and atheism is growing
>>> exponentially?
>>
>> I am not surprised at that either. The Bible says the love of the
>> greater number will cool off. We all have certainly seen that.
>> Also, the Devil is the god of this world, so he makes it easy to be an
>> atheist today. And he has corrupted the churches, giving people no
>> place to go as far as they know.
>>

>>> That is a real hard one to work out!
>>>

>> Not if you know your Bible.
>
>Not if you know God.
>
>A bible in the hands of a sinner is bound to be corrupt in translation.

Not if he quotes it verbatim.

The Bible says all men sin. There are no exceptions.

Sincerely James
How to stop constant hatred
See how the Bible can help

zeb...@windstream.net

May 20, 2022, 10:21:20 AM5/20/22
I hate to tell you this, but all the Mosaic Laws have ended by the
death of Christ. Rom 10:4a,

"For Christ is the end of the Law".

(Romans 7:6) But now we have been released from the Law, because we
have died to that which restrained us, in order that we might be
slaves in a new sense by the spirit and not in the old sense by the
written code.

Concerning Heaven, did you know that up until the time Christ arrived,
NO ONE in the OT had gone to Heaven. Not Moses nor Abraham, nor Noah,
etc, etc. So no one will ever find them in Heaven. They will be just
some of the "meek" ones living forever on the paradise earth. As Jesus
put it:

-- King James
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Sincerely James
How to deal with constant hatred

Lucifer

May 20, 2022, 10:23:14 PM5/20/22
If sin was a choice some would choose to not sin.

>Sincerely James
>How to stop constant hatred

Stop reading the bible

Michael Christ

May 20, 2022, 11:14:25 PM5/20/22
On 20/05/2022 10:31 pm, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
> On Mon, 16 May 2022 07:01:31 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 16/05/2022 4:50 am, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>>> That is not surprising. We are living in a drug culture. Even
>>> elementary school kids get on drugs. Also, our environment is full of
>>> cancer causing substances, such as lead paints and asbestos
>>> insulation, and certain plastics, etc. etc. I am surprised we live as
>>> long as we do.

>>> I am not surprised at that either. The Bible says the love of the
>>> greater number will cool off. We all have certainly seen that.
>>> Also, the Devil is the god of this world, so he makes it easy to be an
>>> atheist today. And he has corrupted the churches, giving people no
>>> place to go as far as they know.

>>> Not if you know your Bible.
>>
>> Not if you know God.
>>
>> A bible in the hands of a sinner is bound to be corrupt in translation.
>>

> Not if he quotes it verbatim.

It is saying a sinner is corrupt in his interpretation, Sinner James,
but not in your case because your interpretations are perfect sinner
theology! :-).

> The Bible says all men sin. There are no exceptions.

Then sin on, Sinner James. There are no other options for you.

1Jn 1:6  If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in
darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

Joh_8:34  Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever
committeth sin is the servant of sin.

There is nothing else but your perfect sinner vision, Sinner James.
"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

Lucifer

May 21, 2022, 4:48:34 AM5/21/22