Mika: 'What Stephen Miller Said Should Worry Everyone' | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Great Sage Itchy

Feb 28, 2017, 6:29:42 PM2/28/17

Mika: 'What Stephen Miller Said Should Worry Everyone'
Morning Joe | MSNBC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHusZDjesr4
The Morning Joe panel reacts to Miller's alarming performance.

GSI:
Adolf Trump has his Dr. Joseph Goebbels.
- Heil Hitler

The original Joseph Goebbels:
http://d2w1p60o9ilno8.cloudfront.net/Dr_Joseph_Goebbels.jpeg

Both are members of the living dead. Joseph Goebbels is much
worse, but Miller is halfway there. These people are monsters.
There is no limit to how far they will go to make the world work
the way THEY want it to, and eliminate all those who object.

Mattb.

Feb 28, 2017, 6:40:14 PM2/28/17
Here is a example of how far liberals will go and there type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCntTniJgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA

Great Sage Itchy

Feb 28, 2017, 8:37:33 PM2/28/17
On 2017-02-28 23:42:48 +0000, Mattb. said:

> On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:29:37 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
> <HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:
>

>> Mika: 'What Stephen Miller Said Should Worry Everyone'
>> Morning Joe | MSNBC:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHusZDjesr4
>> The Morning Joe panel reacts to Miller's alarming performance.
>>
>> GSI:
>> Adolf Trump has his Dr. Joseph Goebbels.
>> - Heil Hitler
>>
>> The original Joseph Goebbels:
>> http://d2w1p60o9ilno8.cloudfront.net/Dr_Joseph_Goebbels.jpeg
>>
>> Both are members of the living dead. Joseph Goebbels is much
>> worse, but Miller is halfway there. These people are monsters.
>> There is no limit to how far they will go to make the world work
>> the way THEY want it to, and eliminate all those who object.
>>

> Here is a example of how far liberals will go and there type.

It's THEIR type, gamer.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCntTniJgo

It's public protest against a homosexual person who said sex
with children is OK. He has since been fired by Breitbart FakeNews.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA

Liberals see Trump as America's Hitler. "Conservatives", i.e.
white racists / white supremacists / KKKristians see Trump as
the Hitler they've been praying for, for 30 years.

Miloch

Feb 28, 2017, 8:45:57 PM2/28/17
In article <qd2cbc5q94fk12hdm...@4ax.com>, Mattb. says...
That's it! This is the best you can come up with...just these two youtubers!

You deserve to have the plastic Jesus on your dashboard removed and given to a
true believer!...unless you're a Pentecostal which would explain your stupidity.

*

Mattb.

Feb 28, 2017, 9:11:35 PM2/28/17
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 17:37:27 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
The you are saying liberals have the right to attack people who
disagree with them.

The Conservatives should just start carrying guns and killing
liberals?

Right or left wrong it is wrong. Freedom of speech is no longer a
right for all Americans just the left? I see liberals and
progressives as equal to Lenin yes and Hitler. Alt right is no
better just less violent.

After Berkeley you see a gang of Liberals coming toward you shoot
first ask question later?

BTW no I do not like Trump.

Violent Protesters Hunting Down Trump Supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA

If conservatives did this the MSM would have reported it.

Sad to say Trump might be wrong on so many levels but is quite correct
on the media and Hollywood.

I also believe people should see who support Berkeley and see who the
traitors to the Constitution are and respond accordingly. Starting
with the Major who had the police stand down.

Mattb.

Feb 28, 2017, 9:13:45 PM2/28/17
On 28 Feb 2017 17:45:47 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>In article <qd2cbc5q94fk12hdm...@4ax.com>, Mattb. says...
>>
>>On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:29:37 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
>><HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Mika: 'What Stephen Miller Said Should Worry Everyone'
>>>Morning Joe | MSNBC:
>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHusZDjesr4
>>>The Morning Joe panel reacts to Miller's alarming performance.
>>>
>>>GSI:
>>>Adolf Trump has his Dr. Joseph Goebbels.
>>>- Heil Hitler
>>>
>>>The original Joseph Goebbels:
>>>http://d2w1p60o9ilno8.cloudfront.net/Dr_Joseph_Goebbels.jpeg
>>>
>>>Both are members of the living dead. Joseph Goebbels is much
>>>worse, but Miller is halfway there. These people are monsters.
>>>There is no limit to how far they will go to make the world work
>>>the way THEY want it to, and eliminate all those who object.
>>>

>>Here is a example of how far liberals will go and there type.
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCntTniJgo
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA
>>

>That's it! This is the best you can come up with...just these two youtubers!

There are many more. I say next time people should shoot the violent
attackers in the head. Alt-right or liberal.

>You deserve to have the plastic Jesus on your dashboard removed and given to a
>true believer!...unless you're a Pentecostal which would explain your stupidity.

Lenin and Stalin were atheist so see where you are coming from.
Religion or lack of it has nothing to do with right or wrong.

>*

Great Sage Itchy

Feb 28, 2017, 9:50:33 PM2/28/17
Exactly!
and...
Here is Milo Yiannopoulos advocating consensual sex between older men
and a 13 year old. You may have to click on it for sound:
(it's a forum, so sometimes multiple people are talking)
https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673/video/1

This is the vid that "brought Milo down".

Great Sage Itchy

Feb 28, 2017, 10:29:44 PM2/28/17
I didn't say anything of the sort.

> The Conservatives should just start carrying guns and killing
> liberals?
>
> Right or left wrong it is wrong. Freedom of speech is no longer a
> right for all Americans just the left? I see liberals and
> progressives as equal to Lenin yes and Hitler. Alt right is no
> better just less violent.
>
> After Berkeley you see a gang of Liberals coming toward you shoot
> first ask question later?
>
> BTW no I do not like Trump.
>
> Violent Protesters Hunting Down Trump Supporters
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA
>
> If conservatives did this the MSM would have reported it.
>
> Sad to say Trump might be wrong on so many levels but is quite correct
> on the media and Hollywood.

Trump is a far-right 2-digit egomaniac.
All intelligent people can see this easily. They know that
the USA, and even the planet, is in grave danger with such a
person as president.

> I also believe people should see who support Berkeley and see who the
> traitors to the Constitution are and respond accordingly. Starting
> with the Major who had the police stand down.

Trump ia a VERY divisive person. There has been violence on both
sides. Some believe that civil war in America is a real possibility.

Great Sage Itchy

Feb 28, 2017, 10:38:12 PM2/28/17
On 2017-03-01 02:50:27 +0000, Great Sage Itchy said:

> Here is Milo Yiannopoulos advocating consensual sex between older men
> and a 13 year old. You may have to click on it for sound:
> (it's a forum, so sometimes multiple people are talking)
> https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673/video/1
>
> This is the vid that "brought Milo down".

Here is the FULL Drunken Peasants Podcast on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY

The "kiddy" sex part of the nearly 3 hour long podcast begins at 55:25

Mattb.

Feb 28, 2017, 11:05:59 PM2/28/17
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:29:38 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
Then what are you trying to say?

>> The Conservatives should just start carrying guns and killing
>> liberals?
>>
>> Right or left wrong it is wrong. Freedom of speech is no longer a
>> right for all Americans just the left? I see liberals and
>> progressives as equal to Lenin yes and Hitler. Alt right is no
>> better just less violent.
>>
>> After Berkeley you see a gang of Liberals coming toward you shoot
>> first ask question later?
>>
>> BTW no I do not like Trump.
>>
>> Violent Protesters Hunting Down Trump Supporters
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA
>>
>> If conservatives did this the MSM would have reported it.
>>
>> Sad to say Trump might be wrong on so many levels but is quite correct
>> on the media and Hollywood.
>
>Trump is a far-right 2-digit egomaniac.

That may be but what happened in Berkeley was wrong.

>All intelligent people can see this easily. They know that
>the USA, and even the planet, is in grave danger with such a
>person as president.
>

>> I also believe people should see who support Berkeley and see who the
>> traitors to the Constitution are and respond accordingly. Starting
>> with the Major who had the police stand down.
>
>Trump ia a VERY divisive person. There has been violence on both
>sides. Some believe that civil war in America is a real possibility.

Well if liberals attack me it is shoot first. Yes said the same
about teabaggers. Yet teabaggers were less violent. Also no tax
dollars should be use to fix up Berkeley. Let the Mayor pay.

Liberals have shown there true colors now. I used to support them to
a degree but now I see them for what they are freeloading scum.

Great Sage Itchy

Feb 28, 2017, 11:32:46 PM2/28/17
And you have shown us all who you really are.

Mattb.

Feb 28, 2017, 11:52:55 PM2/28/17
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 20:32:40 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
Good. Constitution say all have free speech if liberals think that is
limited to them only. I am quite happy to oppose them.

Luckily the military is also required to defend the Constitution not
be politically correct liberals.

Miloch

Mar 1, 2017, 12:37:05 AM3/1/17
In article <83lcbclu8cv6vh5bq...@4ax.com>, Mattb. says...
Eh...give it a rest! Up until ten years ago I voted straight Republican ticket
until the fuckery of Bush. And don't get me started on CA Republican governor
Schwarzenegger...a do nothing for a politician.

*

Mattb.

Mar 1, 2017, 12:46:45 AM3/1/17
On 28 Feb 2017 21:37:01 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
wrote:
Then you defend what happened at Berkeley?

I don't vote straight anything seems the last 2 decades it is the
least of two evils. Well until this election then it was just 2
evils. NO I did not vote for Trump but I will not defend the actions
at Berkeley. That was liberal freaks,

>*

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 1, 2017, 12:59:24 AM3/1/17
Your HATRED for them comes through loud and clear.

Mattb.

Mar 1, 2017, 2:58:04 AM3/1/17
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 21:59:18 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
Their actions only.

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 1, 2017, 3:02:52 AM3/1/17
On 2017-03-01 07:58:50 +0000, Mattb. said:

>>> Then you defend what happened at Berkeley?
>>>
>>> I don't vote straight anything seems the last 2 decades it is the
>>> least of two evils. Well until this election then it was just 2
>>> evils. NO I did not vote for Trump but I will not defend the actions
>>> at Berkeley. That was liberal freaks,
>>
>> Your HATRED for them comes through loud and clear.

Your HATRED for "liberal freaks" comes through loud and clear.

Mattb.

Mar 1, 2017, 4:12:03 AM3/1/17
I don't hate them but if they attacked me like they were people at
Berkeley would take action against them. Even if liberals don't like
a speaker they do not have the right to prevent others from hearing
them. With the media being what it is I like to see for myself at
times. CNN blamed the gay guy for the violence. The liberal Mayor
might as well promoted the violence.

Like I said they have the right to believe as they choose just don't
have the right to control freedom of speech in the USA. IF
Universities don't belong to all then don't use tax dollars on them.
I'm all for cutting all funding to Berkeley. Tracking down it's
donors and making them VERY public.

What Berkeley stood for in the Sixties (freedom) has died and now it
is a place Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin would be proud of.

If it isn't politically correct not to kiss liberal ass that is just
to bad. Not much they can do about it, Sooner or later some one will
fight back and then the liberal media will scream. The Tea Party was
bad but at least not violent.

Freedom must apply to all equally.

duke

Mar 1, 2017, 7:25:32 AM3/1/17
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:29:38 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
I see what you are. President Trump represents sound American values, and you
call him an egomaniac. Go see a psychiatrist.

> They know that
>the USA, and even the planet, is in grave danger with such a
>person as president.

>> I also believe people should see who support Berkeley and see who the
>> traitors to the Constitution are and respond accordingly. Starting
>> with the Major who had the police stand down.

>Trump ia a VERY divisive person. There has been violence on both
>sides. Some believe that civil war in America is a real possibility.

Your left wing 'ratbama was all muslim and turning MY country into a 3rd world
equal..

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Mar 1, 2017, 7:26:48 AM3/1/17
On 28 Feb 2017 21:37:01 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

Oh, so you're a tree hugger?

vivapa...@aol.com

Mar 1, 2017, 8:01:34 AM3/1/17
This kind of stuff has been going on since the days of Tamerlane.

Patrick

Mar 1, 2017, 9:01:10 AM3/1/17
Don't worry.
matty hates just about everyone. Except Ted.
Ted likes to kiss his ass.

Miloch

Mar 1, 2017, 9:57:37 AM3/1/17
In article <gffdbcd3gveesas6i...@4ax.com>, duke says...
Don't even thing about if...try as hard as you may but you'll never be as stupid
as vivapa...@aol.com...ya...close...and stupid (for sure)...but still not AS
STUPID.

*

*

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 1, 2017, 1:32:49 PM3/1/17

YOUR American values of racism and white supremacy, not mine.

They know that

the USA, and even the planet, is in grave danger with such a

person as president.

I also believe people should see who support Berkeley and see who the

traitors to the Constitution are and respond accordingly.  Starting

with the Major who had the police stand down.

Trump ia a VERY divisive person. There has been violence on both

sides. Some believe that civil war in America is a real possibility.

Your left wing 'ratbama was all muslim and turning MY country into a 3rd world

equal..

Obama was a very good President. Unfortunately, Republican

white racists didn't like his skin color, and vowed to do everything

they could to trash his admin. And FoxKKK"News" did everything

they could 24/7/365 to tell the FoxKKK"News" audience that

Obama was "turning America into a 3rd World Country".

Racist morons like you USE it to justify their ugly, racist mental

illness that eats at them like a cancer.

the dukester, American-American

*****

"The Mass is the most 2-digit IQ form of Prayer that only the very

stupid would believe had anything to do with real Christianity."

Pope Paul VI

*****

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 1, 2017, 1:55:12 PM3/1/17
GSI: My comments on Milo Yiannopoulos:
Milo is a high-ranking "member" of the homosexual elite.
With their arsenal of poppers, antibiotics, and recreational
drugs, the homosexual elite jet-set the worlds night clubs
and elite party scenes. There are no rules for these elite
beings, either man-made or even God-made. They are the
people who brought us AIDS. I haven't encountered any of
these people since the AIDS epidemic, so I know my info
and thinking is likely dated. They've gotten smarter since,
although, after listening to this podcast, I could be wrong
about that.

Patrick

Mar 1, 2017, 2:27:24 PM3/1/17
Well, I guess we now know how you feel.
I suppose this is why you and yours have decided to insult Trump, lie
about him, make fun of him, and trash him at every opportunity. You
are just paying it forward. Is that about it?

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 1, 2017, 3:21:06 PM3/1/17
We "leftist-globalist-commies" don't work that way. You have to EARN
what you get from us.
Trump has EARNED everyting we've said about him.

Mattb.

Mar 1, 2017, 3:29:27 PM3/1/17
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 09:01:16 -0500, Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com>
wrote:
Don't worry Patrick Barker like little boys. Doesn't limit it to
altar boys.

Why am I not surprised Patrick Barker supports the Berkeley rioters
and terrorist.

>Ted likes to kiss his ass.

I'd say you kiss 'Great Sage Itchy's ass but he is over 10 so not your
type,

Mattb.

Mar 1, 2017, 3:39:41 PM3/1/17
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 10:32:42 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
Obama was/is a racist. The new Black Panther Party is a totally
racist group as was Obama's minister Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

There is as much racism in Blacks as there is in whites.

>>> They know that
>>> the USA, and even the planet, is in grave danger with such a
>>> person as president.

>>> Trump ia a VERY divisive person. There has been violence on both
>>> sides. Some believe that civil war in America is a real possibility.
>>
>> Your left wing 'ratbama was all muslim and turning MY country into a 3rd world
>> equal..
>
>Obama was a very good President. Unfortunately, Republican
>white racists didn't like his skin color, and vowed to do everything
>they could to trash his admin. And FoxKKK"News" did everything
>they could 24/7/365 to tell the FoxKKK"News" audience that
>Obama was "turning America into a 3rd World Country".
>Racist morons like you USE it to justify their ugly, racist mental
>illness that eats at them like a cancer.

Violent Protesters Hunting Down Trump Supporters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA

If you liberals do such it is OK if conservatives to it you scream
"whiitey' and racist and such. What I see is the far left are now the
liberal Fascism movement a violent group that want to limit freedoms
for all but their supporters. You should feel good Patrick Barker
supports you.

Berkeley the birthplace of the freedom of speech movement has died.
If I was hiring and seen they went there that would be a black mark to
me.

Mattb.

Mar 1, 2017, 3:44:16 PM3/1/17
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:27:30 -0500, Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com>
wrote:
Patrick Barker make up your mind in this very thread you supported the
Berkeley rioters. You do have all the personality characteristics of
a liberal fascist. Is Eastern Illinois University also full of
liberal fascist?

BTW thought you were going away for Lent as you really need that.

Mattb.

Mar 1, 2017, 3:47:56 PM3/1/17
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 12:21:01 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
<HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:

>On 2017-03-01 19:27:30 +0000, Patrick said:
>
>> Great Sage Itchy <HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Obama was a very good President. Unfortunately, Republican
>>> white racists didn't like his skin color, and vowed to do everything
>>> they could to trash his admin. And FoxKKK"News" did everything
>>> they could 24/7/365 to tell the FoxKKK"News" audience that
>>> Obama was "turning America into a 3rd World Country".
>>> Racist morons like you USE it to justify their ugly, racist mental
>>> illness that eats at them like a cancer.
>>
>> Well, I guess we now know how you feel.
>> I suppose this is why you and yours have decided to insult Trump, lie
>> about him, make fun of him, and trash him at every opportunity. You
>> are just paying it forward. Is that about it?
>
>We "leftist-globalist-commies" don't work that way. You have to EARN
>what you get from us.

No you riot tear up you own schools and expect the taxpaying
conservatives to pay for the repairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqNMyO0dRy8

I do admit Hollywood even at the Oscars did call for this type of
action. Liberalism now looks like the days of Lenin,

vivapa...@aol.com

Mar 1, 2017, 4:18:53 PM3/1/17
Miloch: "Mike Hunt got whipped by a tornado last night!!!" :-O

Miloch

Mar 1, 2017, 5:18:12 PM3/1/17
In article <n18ebclcfpbs4e6gr...@4ax.com>, Patrick says...
You've been sniffing that Trump Glue haven't ya!

A Guide to Donald Trump's Huge Debts—and the Conflicts They Present
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/12/guide-donald-trump-debt

President Trump Has Done Almost Nothing
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/president-trump-has-done-almost-nothing-214775

A Complete List of Donald Trump’s Business Disasters
http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-donald-trump-s-business-disasters-1764151188

The March To Impeachment
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/march-to-impeachment_us_5897b401e4b0406131376a32

*

Patrick

Mar 1, 2017, 5:36:20 PM3/1/17
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 12:21:01 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
Trump has done more good in the last 30 days than obammy did in 8
years.

Mattb.

Mar 1, 2017, 5:41:28 PM3/1/17
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 17:36:24 -0500, Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com>
wrote:
Patrick your credibility is gone you have already shown support for
the liberal fascist and what they did at Berkeley. Sick totally sick.
Does Suffolk University also teach like Berkeley?

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 1, 2017, 7:02:57 PM3/1/17
Only according to Trump and FoxNews. For everyone else,
it's a train-wreck so far.

And here's a helpful tip for you to keep in mind, in the no doubt
rare occasion that you speak to, or around, "Liberals":
Don't refer to Obama as "obammy". It marks you as a racist
creep with a small penis who has yet to get to first base with
a real (non-vinyl or silicone) female. Hope that helps. -Itchy

vivapa...@aol.com

Mar 1, 2017, 8:39:43 PM3/1/17
You're going to be hearing from the sore losers for the next eight years so get used to it! :-D

duke

Mar 2, 2017, 8:38:18 AM3/2/17
On 1 Mar 2017 06:57:16 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <gffdbcd3gveesas6i...@4ax.com>, duke says...
>>
>>On 28 Feb 2017 21:37:01 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <83lcbclu8cv6vh5bq...@4ax.com>, Mattb. says...

>>>Eh...give it a rest! Up until ten years ago I voted straight Republican ticket
>>>until the fuckery of Bush. And don't get me started on CA Republican governor
>>>Schwarzenegger...a do nothing for a politician.
>>
>>Oh, so you're a tree hugger?

>Don't even thing about if...try as hard as you may but you'll never be as stupid
>as vivapa...@aol.com...ya...close...and stupid (for sure)...but still not AS
>STUPID.

Well, we all know the liberals are tree huggers. Pardon me for thinking you had
made a switch to the tree hugging party.

Now, as far as stupidity is concerned, I might add it's you that's stupid.

>*
>

>*

duke

Mar 2, 2017, 8:45:31 AM3/2/17
<HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:

>>> Trump is a far-right 2-digit egomaniac.
>>> All intelligent people can see this easily.
>>
>> I see what you are. President Trump represents sound American values, and you
>> call him an egomaniac. Go see a psychiatrist.
>
>YOUR American values of racism and white supremacy, not mine.

Oh, nobody cares what you think. Donald Trump beat your crooked hilary soundly.
Sounds like you losers are the ones with 2 digit fools.

>>> They know that
>>> the USA, and even the planet, is in grave danger with such a
>>> person as president.

>>> Trump ia a VERY divisive person. There has been violence on both
>>> sides. Some believe that civil war in America is a real possibility.

>> Your left wing 'ratbama was all muslim and turning MY country into a 3rd world
>> equal..

>Obama was a very good President. Unfortunately,

Gosh, I NEVER saw that. Everything he touches turned to crap. The evil
'ratbamacare' is failing miserably with the insurance companies pulling out. So
it's thanks be to God for giving us the patience to outlast 'ratbama and bring
in a real man.

the dukester, American-American

*****

duke

Mar 2, 2017, 8:47:31 AM3/2/17
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:27:30 -0500, Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

The disgusting 'rats are so pathetic that they can't even accept the honor of
one past president not taking on his replacement.

I see the 'rat party failing and being replaced by something new.

the dukester, American-American

*****

duke

Mar 2, 2017, 8:48:28 AM3/2/17
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 12:21:01 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
He earned it by kicking some crooked hil butt.

the dukester, American-American

*****

duke

Mar 2, 2017, 8:50:35 AM3/2/17
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 16:02:51 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
<HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:

>On 2017-03-01 22:36:24 +0000, Patrick said:
>
>> On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 12:21:01 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
>> <HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:

>>> We "leftist-globalist-commies" don't work that way. You have to EARN
>>> what you get from us.
>>> Trump has EARNED everyting we've said about him.
>>
>> Trump has done more good in the last 30 days than obammy did in 8
>> years.
>
>Only according to Trump and FoxNews. For everyone else,
>it's a train-wreck so far.

40 days in office and despite the 'rats holding up confirmations, we see
President Trump as on his way to a great Presidency

>And here's a helpful tip for you to keep in mind, in the no doubt
>rare occasion that you speak to, or around, "Liberals":
>Don't refer to Obama as "obammy".

Would you accept a "muslim kenyan"?

the dukester, American-American

*****

duke

Mar 2, 2017, 8:51:28 AM3/2/17
On 1 Mar 2017 14:18:03 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <n18ebclcfpbs4e6gr...@4ax.com>, Patrick says...
>>
>>Great Sage Itchy <HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Obama was a very good President. Unfortunately, Republican
>>>white racists didn't like his skin color, and vowed to do everything
>>>they could to trash his admin. And FoxKKK"News" did everything
>>>they could 24/7/365 to tell the FoxKKK"News" audience that
>>>Obama was "turning America into a 3rd World Country".
>>>Racist morons like you USE it to justify their ugly, racist mental
>>>illness that eats at them like a cancer.
>>
>>Well, I guess we now know how you feel.
>>I suppose this is why you and yours have decided to insult Trump, lie
>>about him, make fun of him, and trash him at every opportunity. You
>>are just paying it forward. Is that about it?
>
>You've been sniffing that Trump Glue haven't ya!
>
>A Guide to Donald Trump's Huge Debts—and the Conflicts They Present
> http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/12/guide-donald-trump-debt

Mother jones?? Haahaahaa.
the dukester, American-American

*****

Miloch

Mar 2, 2017, 10:22:35 AM3/2/17
In article <i28gbch76krl6485j...@4ax.com>, duke says...
Sounds like you've been using a Donald Trump branded penis enlarger without
success, DukeMan and then saying "thanks Obama".

Just remember...Trump's headed for impeachment...we'll both watch
together...I'll bring the popcorn and you can bring the Trump Ice (if you can
find any)

see ya there!

*

vivapa...@aol.com

Mar 2, 2017, 10:34:04 AM3/2/17
Miloch, give it a rest. President Trump is here to stay and no one can stop him. He's letting the Dems implode and they're doing it to themselves!!! It appears that Nancy Pelosi is even beginning to menstruate again!!!

Whaaaaaaaaat??? :-D

Kenny McCormack

Mar 2, 2017, 10:34:50 AM3/2/17
In article <o99db...@drn.newsguy.com>,
Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>Just remember...Trump's headed for impeachment...we'll both watch
>together...I'll bring the popcorn and you can bring the Trump Ice (if you can
>find any)
>
>see ya there!

I don't think he will be impeached. There are too many things wrong with
that route to itemize here.

Rather, a 25th Amendment solution will achieve the same goal, with much
less trouble. Demonstrating that the Twit is incompetenet is easy;
demonstrating that he has committed specific crimes is more involved.

Of course the downside is that either route results in (Are you ready for
it?) President Pence... Still, it has to be done.

http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/ThePublicGood

Miloch

Mar 2, 2017, 12:51:44 PM3/2/17
In article <o99e2p$73f$1...@news.xmission.com>, Kenny McCormack says...

>In article <o99db...@drn.newsguy.com>,
>Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>Just remember...Trump's headed for impeachment...we'll both watch
>>together...I'll bring the popcorn and you can bring the Trump Ice (if you can
>>find any)
>>
>>see ya there!
>
>I don't think he will be impeached. There are too many things wrong with
>that route to itemize here.
>
>Rather, a 25th Amendment solution will achieve the same goal, with much
>less trouble. Demonstrating that the Twit is incompetenet is easy;
>demonstrating that he has committed specific crimes is more involved.
>
>Of course the downside is that either route results in (Are you ready for
>it?) President Pence... Still, it has to be done.

Ya...that's the bottom line prob with Trump...even if you get rid of 'im, you're
stuck with Vice President Super-Christian.

The key is the midterm election of 2018 where Trump/Pence get a referendum on
their administration. It could bring a big time change of congress with
Democrats regaining a lot of seats.

go Warriors

*

Patrick

Mar 2, 2017, 1:30:36 PM3/2/17
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 15:34:49 +0000 (UTC), gaz...@shell.xmission.com
(Kenny McCormack) wrote:

>In article <o99db...@drn.newsguy.com>,
>Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>Just remember...Trump's headed for impeachment...we'll both watch
>>together...I'll bring the popcorn and you can bring the Trump Ice (if you can
>>find any)
>>
>>see ya there!
>
>I don't think he will be impeached. There are too many things wrong with
>that route to itemize here.
>
>Rather, a 25th Amendment solution will achieve the same goal, with much
>less trouble. Demonstrating that the Twit is incompetenet is easy;
>demonstrating that he has committed specific crimes is more involved.
>
>Of course the downside is that either route results in (Are you ready for
>it?) President Pence... Still, it has to be done.

Good gosh.
Didn't you watch his state address?
Even 50 percent of the democrats said it was great.

Patrick

Mar 2, 2017, 1:32:09 PM3/2/17
On 2 Mar 2017 09:51:28 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
wrote:
Every midterm has a turnaround.
And you think you are smart enough to predict what always happens?
I suppose next that you will claim there will be a "correction" on
Wall Street in the next 6 months.
DUH!!!!

Patrick

Mar 2, 2017, 1:43:16 PM3/2/17
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 16:02:51 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
First of all, I don't respect obammy enough to spell his name
correctly.
Secondly, I am around liberals all the time.
And lastly, Polls: 76% who watched approved of Trump’s speech, 57%
were “very positive” about it

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

The president opened by celebrating Black History Month. Lady
Democrats wore white.

Donald Trump delivered the most finely crafted speech of his political
life Tuesday night in what will go down as one of the best speeches
delivered to a joint session of Congress in the past two decades.
He hit stirring emotional high notes. And he laid out his vision for
his presidency.
Mr. Trump stole the issue of affordable health care from Democrats. He
unabashedly owned the fight against illegal immigration.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/trump-speech-congress-leaves-democrats-befuddled-r/

“So I am calling on all Democrats and Republicans in the Congress to
work with us to save Americans from this imploding Obamacare
disaster.”
When the camera panned to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi — who,
inexplicably, is still the Democratic leader in the House — she looked
like she had been sucking on the bitterest of lemons.
Strategically, it was brilliant. It completely cuts Democrats out of
the debate.
And then the president’s salute to Megan Crowley, who is alive today
because of the Herculean efforts by her father to find a drug to
combat Pompe disease, sealed the deal.
Mr. Trump then laid out the broad brush parameters of a health care
law he would like to see Republicans hammer out to replace Obamacare.
On illegal immigration, Mr. Trump held firm.
“To any in Congress who do not believe we should enforce our laws, I
would ask you this question: What would you say to the American family
that loses their jobs, their income or a loved one because America
refused to uphold its laws and defend its borders?”
Another question he might have asked those in Congress who do not
believe in enforcing immigration laws: “If you don’t like the
immigration laws, why don’t you change them? You are the only branch
of government that can.”
Mr. Trump also deplored the hellfire violence in Chicago and called
education “the civil rights issue of our time.”
The senator from Illinois and other Democrats offered only the most
paltry, perfunctory applause.
The entire speech was supremely presidential. But it wasn’t without
humor. After excoriating both Democrats and Republicans for spending
$6 trillion in the Middle East, he said, “We could have rebuilt our
country — twice.”
He waited two beats. “And maybe even three times if we had people who
had the ability to … negotiate,” Mr. Trump said, dropping into his
finest “Apprentice” tone of voice.
The camera panned to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who was exchanging
perplexed glances with an equally befuddled senator. They didn’t get
the line. Apparently, Ms. Warren never achieved her merit badge for
reading smoke signals.
In the end, Donald Trump so dominated the entire night that Democrats
were left with nothing but sullen protests.
The ladies wore white, but nobody was exactly sure why.
In a shocking development, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
did not doze off during the hour long address. At least not on
national television. She did not show up.
And in another development that absolutely nobody cared about, Rep.
Eliot Engel, New York Democrat, announced he would not shake Mr.
Trump’s hand. It was not clear at press time if Mr. Trump even knows
who Eliot Engel is.
There were so many protests on the Democratic side of the aisle, it
was hard to keep track. Even the Democrats seemed confused about what
they were protesting.
Rep. Joseph Crowley, New York Democrat, wore a giant pin protesting,
well, not sure exactly what. It simply featured a large question mark.
In all honesty, that pin could be the party’s entire platform in the
next election.
? Charles Hurt can be reached at ch...@washingtontimes.com; follow him
on Twitter via @Charles.

Patrick

Mar 2, 2017, 1:45:12 PM3/2/17
Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>Just remember...Trump's headed for impeachment...we'll both watch
>together...I'll bring the popcorn and you can bring the Trump Ice (if you can
>find any)

Well, that is an interesting wet dream.
Don't hold yer breath.

Miloch

Mar 2, 2017, 2:01:43 PM3/2/17
In article <slpgbctdt46ildkt1...@4ax.com>, Patrick says...

>On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 16:02:51 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
><HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:
>
>>On 2017-03-01 22:36:24 +0000, Patrick said:

>>And here's a helpful tip for you to keep in mind, in the no doubt
>>rare occasion that you speak to, or around, "Liberals":
>>Don't refer to Obama as "obammy". It marks you as a racist
>>creep with a small penis who has yet to get to first base with
>>a real (non-vinyl or silicone) female. Hope that helps. -Itchy
>
>First of all, I don't respect obammy enough to spell his name
>correctly.
>Secondly, I am around liberals all the time.
>And lastly, Polls: 76% who watched approved of Trump’s speech, 57%
>were “very positive” about it
>
>ANALYSIS/OPINION:
>
>The president opened by celebrating Black History Month. Lady
>Democrats wore white.
>
>Donald Trump delivered the most finely crafted speech of his political
>life Tuesday night in what will go down as one of the best speeches
>delivered to a joint session of Congress in the past two decades.
>He hit stirring emotional high notes. And he laid out his vision for
>his presidency.
>Mr. Trump stole the issue of affordable health care from Democrats. He
>unabashedly owned the fight against illegal immigration.
>
>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/trump-speech-congress-leaves-democrats-befuddled-r/

You do know, don't you, that the Washington Times is owned/operated by the ultra
conservative right-wing Moonie organization...as in the nutball SKorean Sun
Myung Moon, creator of the Unification Church.

That, in itself, rules it out as a bona fide respected source!

*

Miloch

Mar 2, 2017, 2:04:34 PM3/2/17
In article <p0qgbcdieof6a1hio...@4ax.com>, Patrick says...
You could be right...the way he fires down all those cheese burgers/fries each
day could well give him enough clogged arteries to produce a heart attack.

Either way, he'll be outta thar!!!!

*

Mattb.

Mar 2, 2017, 3:35:56 PM3/2/17
On 2 Mar 2017 11:01:27 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
wrote:
No worse that CNN, MSNBC, or Huffington Post. The left is so biased
it makes up news and covers up terrible acts from the left. Look at
what happened at Berkeley and see how it was reported by the liberal
press.

>*

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 2, 2017, 3:47:51 PM3/2/17
Yes, the 2-digit egoist loser/creep world won. 20 years of
calling the Clintons "crooked" and accusing them of every crime
in the books, without any evidence, got a 2-digit egomaniac
elected president. Fascist phony "Christianity" finally has its Adolf
Hitler. Its a sick world, full of sick egoists, who think THEY are
"God's" "chosen". Nothing could be further from the truth.
You are SICK people. Everything your asshole president does
will fail.

> the dukester, American-American

Mattb.

Mar 2, 2017, 3:50:33 PM3/2/17
On 2 Mar 2017 09:51:28 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

That should be go liberal Fascist and rioters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA

>*

Patrick

Mar 2, 2017, 4:54:29 PM3/2/17
On 2 Mar 2017 11:01:27 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

Liberal pundit Van Jones says Trump ‘became the president’ in his
speech to Congress
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/01/liberal-pundit-van-jones-says-trump-became-the-president-in-his-speech-to-congress/

SCOTT ADAMS' BLOG
TOP TECH
President Trump’s Speech Last Night
Posted March 1st, 2017 @ 9:51am in #Trump #WhenHub

I didn’t see President Trump’s entire speech last night. I’m catching
up this morning. Looks to me as if it was a base-clearing home run.
Even Democrats are having trouble criticizing it. Surveys are
positive. Stock market is up. CNN’s most credible anti-Trumper, Van
Jones, said Trump was presidential, in a good way. Don Lemon got
triggered into cognitive dissonance, hypothesizing that Trump’s
presidential words don’t match his off-stage personality. In other
words, it was a speech.

Trump pulled a Khan maneuver. You remember when Clinton invited the
Khan family to talk about their fallen hero son while criticizing
Trump. Trump fell for that trap by responding to it, which allowed his
critics to frame him as disrespectful to a Gold Star family.

Last night, President Trump returned the favor. He wrapped part of his
message around honoring a fallen hero. You can’t criticize any part of
that without seeming disrespectful. And persuasion-wise, saying Ryan
Owen’s memory is “etched into eternity” is one of the great
presidential lines of all time. Simple and perfect. And thanks to
President Trump’s speech, Ryan Owen’s name is in fact etched into
eternity. The President predicted it, then he literally made it
happen, right in front of us, without taking the focus off of Ryan.
That’s as good as it gets.

Trump did a High Ground Maneuver by referring to many of the
criticisms of his administration as “trivial.” Now the people who keep
making such criticisms are defining themselves to be in the
unimportant part of the conversation. That is super-strong persuasion
that I think most people missed. It’s a trap. Wait for more “trivial”
criticisms, with the President’s supporters calling them out as they
happen. It will make the critics look small and unimportant.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/157865134106/president-trumps-speech-last-night

Viewers strongly approve of Trump's speech to Congress
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news...-presidential/
By Anthony Salvanto, Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus and
Kabir Khanna

Viewers nationwide strongly approved of President Trump’s speech
Tuesday night, with many Democrats joining Republicans in calling it
“presidential” and positive in tone. Republicans and Independents
found it “unifying,” though Democrats were slower to come around on
that measure.

The President gained support for his policy plans among viewers:
Interviewed before and after the address, they came away from it more
positive on his ideas for the economy, immigration, terrorism, crime
and Obamacare.

As is often the case in addresses to Congress, those who watched were
more likely to be from the president’s party – in this case,
Republicans. And they described a president they felt was keeping
campaign promises and offering an “inspiring” message.

While half of Democrats found the speech “divisive,” about one-third
of them also said Mr. Trump was “specific” and “knowledgeable”;
neither label drew a majority, but nonetheless sizeable numbers
compared to the more negative reactions Democrats have had to other
aspects of his presidency.

Miloch

Mar 2, 2017, 4:55:06 PM3/2/17
In article <3p2hbcthfcb9al4rc...@4ax.com>, Mattb. says...
Excellent venting, Matt! Sounds like you've finally made that 'break through'
and got your frustrations out of your system!...call your psychologist and tell
him the therapy is working.

*

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA
>>

>>*

Patrick

Mar 2, 2017, 4:55:18 PM3/2/17
On 2 Mar 2017 11:04:19 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
wrote:
And all this time, I thought it was clintoon who loved his
cheeseburgers in office.

Miloch

Mar 2, 2017, 5:04:27 PM3/2/17
In article <lr4hbcti93qi7505i...@4ax.com>, Patrick says...
You're the first person I've ever seen to quote TheBlaze for anything! FoxNews
finally shit-canned Blaze founder Glenn Beck for his craziness and constant
references to God.

*

Miloch

Mar 2, 2017, 5:09:34 PM3/2/17
In article <l55hbchhc3r9108oq...@4ax.com>, Patrick says...
Trump is well known for going down to ground floor level of the Trump Tower to
the 21 Club and ordering a $36 cheese burger and fries.

If Clinton had any, he sure as hell wouldn't pop for that kind of money...

*

Mattb.

Mar 2, 2017, 5:29:20 PM3/2/17
On 2 Mar 2017 13:55:01 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
Patrick is this Patrick? Sounds like Patrick.

>*
>

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA
>>>

>>>*

vivapa...@aol.com

Mar 2, 2017, 10:49:03 PM3/2/17
Miloch is a cuck.

vivapa...@aol.com

Mar 2, 2017, 10:50:46 PM3/2/17
What does Crooked Hillary taste like? No wait, I don't want to know.

duke

Mar 3, 2017, 6:42:14 AM3/3/17
McCormack) wrote:

>In article <o99db...@drn.newsguy.com>,
>Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>Just remember...Trump's headed for impeachment...we'll both watch
>>together...I'll bring the popcorn and you can bring the Trump Ice (if you can
>>find any)
>>
>>see ya there!
>
>I don't think he will be impeached. There are too many things wrong with
>that route to itemize here.

Impeachment??? Only a bunch of liberal 'rat fools think that.

>Rather, a 25th Amendment solution will achieve the same goal, with much
>less trouble. Demonstrating that the Twit is incompetenet is easy;
>demonstrating that he has committed specific crimes is more involved.

What incompetent??? The 'rats are falling off the deep end right now.

>Of course the downside is that either route results in (Are you ready for
>it?) President Pence... Still, it has to be done.

Haahaahaa.

duke

Mar 3, 2017, 6:44:21 AM3/3/17
What makes these fools think that the 'rats are hyperventilating over losing.
We've got some great moments coming from the Trump Administration. There won't
be any 'ratbamacare for this admin.

duke

Mar 3, 2017, 6:51:15 AM3/3/17
>Sounds like you've been using a Donald Trump branded penis enlarger without
>success, DukeMan and then saying "thanks Obama".

'rat bama started out as a failure getting the Olympics to Chicago and ended up
as a failure with 'ratbamacare ready to be dumped. In between those two
moments, he was a failure.

duke

Mar 3, 2017, 7:02:36 AM3/3/17
On 2 Mar 2017 11:01:27 -0800, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

You mean like the NYTimes and the Washington Post? If you wish, I think I can
get you a visit to The View.

>*

Patrick

Mar 3, 2017, 11:45:44 AM3/3/17
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 05:42:13 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 15:34:49 +0000 (UTC), gaz...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny
>McCormack) wrote:
>
>>In article <o99db...@drn.newsguy.com>,
>>Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>>Just remember...Trump's headed for impeachment...we'll both watch
>>>together...I'll bring the popcorn and you can bring the Trump Ice (if you can
>>>find any)
>>>
>>>see ya there!
>>
>>I don't think he will be impeached. There are too many things wrong with
>>that route to itemize here.
>
>Impeachment??? Only a bunch of liberal 'rat fools think that.
>
>>Rather, a 25th Amendment solution will achieve the same goal, with much
>>less trouble. Demonstrating that the Twit is incompetenet is easy;
>>demonstrating that he has committed specific crimes is more involved.
>
>What incompetent??? The 'rats are falling off the deep end right now.
>
>>Of course the downside is that either route results in (Are you ready for
>>it?) President Pence... Still, it has to be done.
>
>Haahaahaa.

Yes. Kenny does put out some funny stuff once in a while.
Let us hope he doesn't really believe his own bull shit.

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 3, 2017, 1:56:46 PM3/3/17
On 2017-03-03 12:02:35 +0000, duke said:

>>> http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/trump-speech-congress-leaves-democrats-befuddled-r/
>>>

>> You do know, don't you, that the Washington Times is owned/operated by
>> the ultra
>> conservative right-wing Moonie organization...as in the nutball SKorean Sun
>> Myung Moon, creator of the Unification Church.
>
>> That, in itself, rules it out as a bona fide respected source!
>
> You mean like the NYTimes and the Washington Post? If you wish, I think I can
> get you a visit to The View.
>> *
> the dukester, American-American

The Times is owned by the New York Times Company - Chairman:
Arthur O. Sulzberger, Jr. and Cathy J. Sulzberger.
The Post is owned by Jeff Bezos, CEO/Founder, Amazon.com.
Ther is no "liberal" or "conservative" agenda with either one. The
News writers are college educated Americans who try to report
the facts. America is a "Liberal" country. 70% of Americans call
themselves Liberal.
Conservative "News" sources like FoxNews, Breitbart, Washington
Times, are "news" intentionally edited to discredit liberals and
democrats for political gain, to advance the cause of Fascist,
far-right, Zionist "Christianity", to support Israel in its campaign
of genocide against the Palestinians, and ultimately, to destroy
the islamic world and take its oil.

> *****
> "The Mass is the most moronic form of Prayer."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****

Patrick

Mar 3, 2017, 2:49:43 PM3/3/17
Great Sage Itchy <HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:

>Conservative "News" sources like FoxNews, Breitbart, Washington
>Times, are "news" intentionally edited to discredit liberals and
>democrats for political gain, to advance the cause of Fascist,
> far-right, Zionist "Christianity", to support Israel in its campaign
>of genocide against the Palestinians, and ultimately, to destroy
>the islamic world and take its oil.

Spoken like a true liberal.

Patrick

Mar 3, 2017, 2:50:14 PM3/3/17
Great Sage Itchy <HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:

>Conservative "News" sources like FoxNews, Breitbart, Washington
>Times, are "news" intentionally edited to discredit liberals and
>democrats for political gain, to advance the cause of Fascist,
> far-right, Zionist "Christianity", to support Israel in its campaign
>of genocide against the Palestinians,...

And what is a Palestinian?

Mattb.

Mar 3, 2017, 4:15:43 PM3/3/17
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 10:56:40 -0800, Great Sage Itchy
<HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:

>>> You do know, don't you, that the Washington Times is owned/operated by
>>> the ultra
>>> conservative right-wing Moonie organization...as in the nutball SKorean Sun
>>> Myung Moon, creator of the Unification Church.
>>
>>> That, in itself, rules it out as a bona fide respected source!
>>
>> You mean like the NYTimes and the Washington Post? If you wish, I think I can
>> get you a visit to The View.
>>> *
>> the dukester, American-American
>
>The Times is owned by the New York Times Company - Chairman:
>Arthur O. Sulzberger, Jr. and Cathy J. Sulzberger.
>The Post is owned by Jeff Bezos, CEO/Founder, Amazon.com.
>Ther is no "liberal" or "conservative" agenda with either one. The
>News writers are college educated Americans who try to report
>the facts. America is a "Liberal" country. 70% of Americans call
>themselves Liberal.

No that is a lie I have some Democrat voting friends and you call them
liberal and they get angry. After Berkeley even they see the bias of
the Liberal press. Yes I know the 'college' Educated despise the
workers the 'Deplorables' So the liberals have the brainwashed
college people and the freeloaders. The Deplorables and independents
have seen Democrats liberals for what they are and that is why Trump
won.

I have a simple test of the honesty of the MSM. Go to youtube and
watch raw feed from the Berkeley riots and them watch how it was
covered by each news source. Honesty and integrity of each source
will be seen. CNN, MSNBC and Huffington Post for a few are rags.
True lies and yellow journalism.

>Conservative "News" sources like FoxNews, Breitbart, Washington
>Times, are "news" intentionally edited to discredit liberals and
>democrats for political gain, to advance the cause of Fascist,
> far-right, Zionist "Christianity", to support Israel in its campaign
>of genocide against the Palestinians, and ultimately, to destroy
>the islamic world and take its oil.

So you are a terrorist supporter also? Hamas is a terrorist group
that doesn't want people. When offered any deal that doesn't include
the destruction of Israel they reject it. Israel left Gaza intact and
left green houses and such for food. Palestinians destroyed it all
and then elected the group Hamas. Only after hamas became the
government did both Egypt and israel close their borders. The liberal
press and Colleges lie as their core value on this.

Mattb.

Mar 3, 2017, 4:59:52 PM3/3/17
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 14:50:24 -0500, Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com>
wrote:
Terrorist or terrorist supporter.

duke

Mar 4, 2017, 6:58:01 AM3/4/17
Nobody else does.

duke

Mar 4, 2017, 7:13:02 AM3/4/17
<HisRoyal...@itchy.com> wrote:

>>> You do know, don't you, that the Washington Times is owned/operated by
>>> the ultra
>>> conservative right-wing Moonie organization...as in the nutball SKorean Sun
>>> Myung Moon, creator of the Unification Church.
>>
>>> That, in itself, rules it out as a bona fide respected source!
>>
>> You mean like the NYTimes and the Washington Post? If you wish, I think I can
>> get you a visit to The View.
>>> *
>> the dukester, American-American
>
>The Times is owned by the New York Times Company - Chairman:
>Arthur O. Sulzberger, Jr. and Cathy J. Sulzberger.
>The Post is owned by Jeff Bezos, CEO/Founder, Amazon.com.
>Ther is no "liberal" or "conservative" agenda with either one.

Then you haven't been paying attention to what they program.

>The
>News writers are college educated Americans who try to report
>the facts. America is a "Liberal" country. 70% of Americans call
>themselves Liberal.

And now they have destroyed themselves. And digging the hole deeper and deeper.

>Conservative "News" sources like FoxNews, Breitbart, Washington
>Times, are "news" intentionally edited to discredit liberals and
>democrats for political gain, to advance the cause of Fascist,
> far-right, Zionist "Christianity", to support Israel in its campaign
>of genocide against the Palestinians, and ultimately, to destroy
>the islamic world and take its oil.

Haahaahaa. You are an idiot.