Greeting Duke on 09/30/17 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 30, 2017, 7:06:11 PM9/30/17
Duke wrote:
> Barry Heisenberg wrote:
>> Duke wrote:
>>> Barry Heisenberg asked:

>>> Absolutely yes.
>>
>> So it is meaningless to say God is good.
>
> We already know that.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/CePpIyDfEQAJ

Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

I am "wonderfully hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Duke, also have a healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

J. Abrams

Sep 30, 2017, 7:32:30 PM9/30/17
Ktc

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 30, 2017, 7:41:04 PM9/30/17
J. Abrams wrote:

> Ktc

I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and hope you, J. Abrams, also have a healthy appetite too :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 1, 2017, 9:17:07 PM10/1/17

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2017, 5:20:01 PM10/2/17

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2017, 7:59:50 PM10/2/17

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 3, 2017, 7:52:15 PM10/3/17

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 4, 2017, 6:34:01 PM10/4/17

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2017, 10:37:23 PM10/5/17

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2017, 5:22:57 AM10/13/17
J. Abrams wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > J. Abrams wrote:
> >
> > > Ktc
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/54lRTQVFs7E/0tA9VqrgBQAJ
> >
> > I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
> > hope you, J. Abrams, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
> >
> > So how are you ?
>
> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>

> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
with you, J. Abrams, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2017, 1:37:05 PM10/13/17

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 14, 2017, 8:45:17 AM10/14/17

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 17, 2017, 9:16:41 PM10/17/17

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 18, 2017, 8:32:52 PM10/18/17
J. Abrams wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > J. Abrams wrote:
> >
> > > Ktc
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/54lRTQVFs7E/0tA9VqrgBQAJ
> >
> > I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
> > hope you, John, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
> >
> > So how are you ?
>
> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>

> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and
> in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to
> abound and to suffer need.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 19, 2017, 9:27:37 PM10/19/17

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 21, 2017, 7:51:51 PM10/21/17