book

fritz

Nov 13, 2003, 5:42:22 AM11/13/03
I would like a recommendation on a book. In the past your
recommendations got me to read "Mark and the Homeric Epics" and
others.
How about "The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You to Read" by Tim C.
Leedom?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

fritz

John Burton

Nov 20, 2003, 10:41:38 AM11/20/03
"fritz" <fr...@beatricelodge.com> wrote in message

JOHN B
If you are running Windows, you might find some of the information on
my
website to be useful:

http://www.xmission.com/~jburton

My site is listed on Internet Infidels as a "Biblical errancy site".
There
are a lot of document downloads, including The Skeptical Review, which
is
also in PDF if you're not running Windows. Do a Google for "Pilate
Project"
if you'd like to see which sites link to mine.

oldnugly

Dec 5, 2003, 4:22:46 AM12/5/03
John Burton wrote:

> JOHN B
> If you are running Windows, you might find some of the information on
> my
> website to be useful:
>
> http://www.xmission.com/~jburton
>
> My site is listed on Internet Infidels as a "Biblical errancy site".
> There
> are a lot of document downloads, including The Skeptical Review, which
> is
> also in PDF if you're not running Windows. Do a Google for "Pilate
> Project"
> if you'd like to see which sites link to mine.

Thank you John. I only occasionally boot windows anymore but I have,
in
the past, been to your wonderful website and enjoyed it. I will stop
in
again the next time I'm in win.

f.

--