Who?

1 view

fritz

Nov 13, 2003, 5:42:22 AM11/13/03
Also, does anyone have any knowledge of this female person known as
Acharya S? Has anyone read anything by her and is it plausible?

thanks friends and neighbors!
fritz

Earle Jones

Nov 15, 2003, 3:40:21 AM11/15/03
In article <uvn6rv0r1qhq9smh0...@4ax.com>,
fritz <fr...@beatricelodge.com> wrote:

*
Fritz:

Personally, I don't know anything about her, but you could take a look
at:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/

which is Acharya's homepage.

"Acharya S was classically educated at some of the finest schools,
receiving an undergraduate degree in Classics, Greek Civilization,
from Franklin & Marshall College. She is a member of one of the
world's most exclusive institutes for the study of Ancient Greek
Civilization, the American School of Classical Studies at Athens,
Greece."

earle
*

LawyerKill

Nov 15, 2003, 3:40:22 AM11/15/03
fritz fritz

>Also, does anyone have any knowledge of this female person known as
>Acharya S? Has anyone read anything by her and is it plausible?

LK

I read her book, "The Christ Conspiracy" a lot of questionable
research and
some down right nonsense. There are some good points, but unless you
have a
backround in this it's impossible to separate the true from the
fiction.

Fritz

Nov 16, 2003, 2:56:18 PM11/16/03
I appreciate the responses. I had the feeling after seeing that
website
of his/hers? that it was caca. Now I know it.
Thanks.
f.

for personal reply:

fritz