Vector International Products - see http://www.almac.co.uk/personal/tbagness/vector.htm

Terry Carrett

Sep 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/21/96

Vector International Products

V.I.P. was formed in August 1995 to create an organisation to market high quality, rapidly consumable products throughout Europe, using the SLM system created by the entrepreneurial MD Steve Reeve.

Social Level Marketing is now used in many European Companies and is the first system to be effectively created as an ethical way of "Networking" a product successfully.

It’s philosophy is quite simple, high quality products at prices people can afford, being introduced into the market place at the right time and with the redistribution of the profits to the people who create the sales. No monetary qualification, 45% off rrp at level one, and weekly payout.

Brewking "Beer and Wine at Home"
· Beer from 30p per pint*
· Wine at 17p per glass*
Now you can enjoy pub quality beers and lagers at a fraction of the price in the comfort of you own home
*See price list on page 2

Principia Skincare
Top quality skincare products, available at a fraction of shop prices
· The Principia range consists of 52 skincare products including full formulated Naturesse Aromatherapy Massage oils containing natural essential oils for all skin types.
· The thigh shaping cream includes the wonder ingredient Aminophylline and has been proven to be effective in reducing cellulite.

Elixir Health and Fitness Products
An exclusive range of heath and fitness products especially formulated for VIP utilising Russian research into health and well-being for their cosmonauts
· Ladies - Sea Supplements detoxifies, relieves stress and acts as a natural diuretic, fresh from the sea.
· Elixir Energy Tonic - Contains Guarana for high energy and improved sex drive also Ginkgo for mental agility and an aid to longevity.
· Elixir Multivits - A combination of 28 minerals and vitamins to help strengthen the immune system for sustained good health
· Elixir Orange C - Fizzy Drink contains your daily vitamin C requirement and helps to ward off colds and flu. In powder form to aid absorption.
· Elixir Tip-Top Conditioner - For all Pets
· Elixir Aloe Vera - A fully formulated range of Aloe Vera juices, gels, ointments and pills for both internal and external use are being manufactured exclusively for VIP by Beck’s Aloe Vera Ltd.

How slm works

Recommendations are the oldest but still the best means of selling in the world. Unfortunately they normally result in no income generation.
How often in your life have you recommended a good book, film, restaurant, holiday or service where you personally were overjoyed with the product or service? Probably thousands of times, however no restaurant that I’ve recommended has ever paid me a cent for doing so. Well your life is about to change, we will pay you for each referral client on the ongoing basis. Each time someone says cheers, more coppers pour into your pocket at a rate of 10% of their wholesale price. While they and yourself benefit from a massive 45% discount rate from the R.R.P. Imagine having a penny in your pocket for every pint of bitter served in the UK just at Sunday lunchtime! Nice

thought, but not a practicable one, instead let your calculator work out what you can earn when people who try your products purchase on an ongoing basis and you earn 10% on each of these purchases.
To develop a large business takes years and we would not want to insult your intelligence by suggesting that in 2 years through recommending our products you could retire, but as your business develops so too will the income that you generate. This is a no pressure, have fun, clean and easy way to generate some income which would normally stay with a company. We would just like to say thanks for recommending and sharing our products with others.

Methods of Selling:
To take full advantage of the SLM system you simply purchase a product or products to a minimum value of £21.90. It can be a single product such as a beer kit or a combination of products. You can then apply to the Company to be registered and this costs £10. Then there are a number of possibilities open to you.

1.A Registered Consumer
If you would just like to purchase products for your own use, you purchase everything at 45% discount, but you must order your products from the company. This 45% discount applies to all products marketed by VIP including the boiler economiser.

2. Retailer
If you wish to sell our products then the 45% discount is yours.

3. Member
If you wish to build a team of retailers then an additional 10% of the wholesale price will be paid to you on all future purchases made by people you introduce.

Vector International Products
Financial Rewards

REGISTRATION ( Per Annum) £ 10.00

1ST PURCHASE @ RETAIL £ 21.90

2nd PURCHASE and All SUBSEQUENT ORDERS (Less 45%)
This Applies to ALL Products
1st Level 10% Paid Weekly
2nd Level 5% Paid Weekly
3rd Level 4% Paid Monthly
4th Level 3% Paid Monthly
5th Level 2% Paid Monthly
6th Level 1% Paid Monthly

6 Levels Royalty Overrides
No Monthly Qualification for positions
No Monthly Qualifications for Royalty Bonuses

Product Range - Examples

Beer and Wine at Home
Beer 40 Pints @ £21.90 less 45% = £ 12.05 (30p per pint)
Wine 80 Glasses @ £ 21.90 less 45% = £ 12.05 (17p per Glass)

Principia Skincare and Aromatherapy
Thigh Shaping Cream @ £ 19.95 less 45% = £ 10.97

Eladon Health and Fitness Supplements (Incl Pets)
Sea Supplements 60 days @ £ 15.12 = £ 8.32

Vector Oil and Gas Boiler Economisers
Domestic Unit @ £ 299 less 45% = £ 145.06

hamza...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2014, 12:33:18 AM11/18/14
Skin Care Products from Elixir Cosmeceuticals
Cosmeceuticals Elixir is a complete and innovative range of skin care products for dermatological disorders and skin aging. All products containing active substances with scientifically proven efficacy. Skin Care Products from Elixir is based on active hudprogrammer and effective individual products. Elixir is only available at selected clinics and offer you the best against:

Wrinkles
Unwanted pigmentation
Uren hud
Solskadet skin
East C skin
http://cosmedica.no/

pranjal...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2019, 3:49:22 AM3/15/19
>Yes you are this is what really happens.

pranjal...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2019, 3:50:13 AM3/15/19
> > >Yes you are right this is what really happens.

pranjal...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2019, 3:51:34 AM3/15/19
On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 11:03:18 AM UTC+5:30, hamza...@gmail.com wrote:
one of my friends skin almost got burnt.......

pranjal...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2019, 3:52:08 AM3/15/19
On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 11:03:18 AM UTC+5:30, hamza...@gmail.com wrote:
it was very painfull for him.......

pranjal...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2019, 3:52:29 AM3/15/19
On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 11:03:18 AM UTC+5:30, hamza...@gmail.com wrote:
he was criying

pranjal...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2019, 3:55:55 AM3/15/19
On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 11:03:18 AM UTC+5:30, hamza...@gmail.com wrote:
yes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yes yesyes yesyes yes