sex: the final reality

ahboyd

Oct 26, 2002, 7:15:39 AM10/26/02
I caught them.

And, all I could do was stand there with the door cracked and watch. I
watched this big smooth dark skinned man slam his huge dick up her pussy. I
stood there and listened to my wife grunt like an animal each time his thick
balls slapped her sweaty ass.

She faced the wall and held on tightly to the headboard. The black guy
knelt behind her and fucked her like I have never seen a man fuck a woman. I
looked again to make sure this woman was my wife. It was her, she had
gotten a little thicker over the years but she was still smooth and curvy
with nice tits and a pretty face. That ass was definitely hers. Nice and
round, I was hypnotized as I saw it jiggle with each thrust. This black guy
had a big long dick. I could not believe my wife could take the constant
stroking. He fucked like a jackhammer.

The man kept up a steady conversation with her as he moved inside her hot
slick pussy. I felt my dick. It was so hard it hurt to feel it tighten in
my hand. Yes, I had to do it. I pulled my dick out of my pants and rubbed
it long and slow. I wanted to cum when they did. This was some incredibly
sweet fucking. I had never been able to get this kind of response from my
wife of 10 years.

The man suddenly stopped. He reached his huge hand up her back and grabbed a
fist full of hair. He leaned forward and whispered into her blonde curls in
a deep, husky voice, "squeeze my dick baby. Squeeze my cock with your tight
pussy."

My wife grunted long and low. The black man tensed and sucked in his breath
as my wife tightened her pussy around his monster cock.

"Oooh baby, that's it. Milk my cock. You like this big dick stretching
your pussy don't you baby?'

"Ahhh, she whimpered.

The man pulled her hair and asked louder, "You like this big dick in your
hot pussy don't you baby?"

"Yes. Please give me all that dick. Fuck me baby. Give it to me. Ooooh,
yes, fuck me."

"OK baby, daddy about to go deeper in this pussy." He pulled his thick cock
almost out of her pussy. I could see it drip her pussy juice. My dick hurt
even more, I wanted to cum so bad. He eased his cock into her pussy again
and pulled it out again real slow. Just as my beautiful wife got used to
the rhythm of this slow sexy fuck the man rammed his cock up her guts as
hard as he could and my wife went stiff.

"No. No. No. Ooooh baby. No. Don't move. Oh please I am cumming Oh shit
let me cum on this fat cock. Oh my God this is so fucking good. Come on fuck
me."

He slammed into her pussy again and then he yelled, " Oh baby, I'm cumming
too. I'm going to shoot. Come here baby."

He jerked her around and held her hot red cheeks in his left hand and he
aimed his pulsing 10 inch cock with his right hand. He hunched over and
shot a thick stream of cum on her forehead. This white juice immediately
dripped down her face between her glazed blue eyes. She smiled and accepted
each shot of his hot seed. Her tongue wagged and desperately tried to lick
each drop.

The man rubbed her cheeks with his still hard black meat stick. Then he
grabbed her head and fed her his dick. They laughed like young lovers and
fell together onto our king-sized bed.

His name is Ronnie. He has been fucking my wife Candy for almost a year.

We met him at the web site www.sexpartycentral.com

Wherever you are in America you can find a hot freaky sex party. This site
lists them all. I am glad we joined. We have met a lot of sexy, nice
people. People who enjoy helping us live out our wildest fantasies.
www.sexpartycentral.com has a listing of gangbang crews to help your wife
live fulfill the ultimate fantasy.

Get freaky all you want @ www.sexpartycentral

timslif...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2020, 11:49:52 PM4/9/20
I want to join

gamo

Aug 8, 2020, 12:54:16 AM8/8/20
El 10/4/20 a las 5:49, timslif...@gmail.com escribió:
> I want to join

Yes, yes, really I want to make love, have a family and so on,
but there is a problem: I'm heterosexual and an entire country
is calling me homosexual. BTW, impersonating me and making all
dirty tricks to probe that I'm not normal in romantic and sexual
terms. What can I do if I born in the wrong country???

--
http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
“Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer

gamo

Aug 8, 2020, 7:35:35 PM8/8/20
El 8/8/20 a las 6:54, gamo escribió:
> El 10/4/20 a las 5:49, timslif...@gmail.com escribió:
>> I want to join
>>

> Yes, yes, really I want to make love, have a family and so on,
> but there is a problem: I'm heterosexual and an entire country
> is calling me homosexual. BTW, impersonating me and making all
> dirty tricks to probe that I'm not normal in romantic and sexual
> terms. What can I do if I born in the wrong country???

I did a google search. I just need to travel something.
https://theglobediaryblog.com/why-france-is-the-most-romantic-country-on-earth/

gamo

Aug 8, 2020, 8:09:11 PM8/8/20
El 9/8/20 a las 1:35, gamo escribió:
> I did a google search. I just need to travel something.
> https://theglobediaryblog.com/why-france-is-the-most-romantic-country-on-earth/

Well, I miss some statistcs (!!!), but food for tought is here,
in the paper
Happy Endings Introduction.pdf
avalaible on line.
People talks arond 90-95% of happy endings.

gamo

Aug 8, 2020, 8:29:05 PM8/8/20
El 9/8/20 a las 2:09, gamo escribió:
> People talks arond 90-95% of happy endings.

One element of surprise is that in that rest of types
of endings are open endindgs, and I remind that of

http://pinkmonkey.com/dl/library1/pym.pdf

gamo

Sep 2, 2020, 9:46:20 PM9/2/20
El 9/8/20 a las 2:29, gamo escribió:
> El 9/8/20 a las 2:09, gamo escribió:
>> People talks arond 90-95% of happy endings.
>>
> One element of surprise is that in that rest of types
> of endings are open endindgs, and I remind that of
>
> http://pinkmonkey.com/dl/library1/pym.pdf

Ah, no comments. Doesn't matter 'cause science tell you
that there almost open endings of every kind everywhere.
It's only a problem of information. Not an easy problem
to handle but nobody will put you in a hurry.

gamo

Sep 17, 2020, 11:44:59 PM9/17/20
El 3/9/20 a las 3:46, gamo escribió:
> El 9/8/20 a las 2:29, gamo escribió:
>> El 9/8/20 a las 2:09, gamo escribió:
> Ah, no comments. Doesn't matter 'cause science tell you
> that there almost open endings of every kind everywhere.
> It's only a problem of information. Not an easy problem
> to handle but nobody will put you in a hurry.

But I'm diluding in the thread... It's different to make love
than to f*

I'm standing with this difference.

gamo

Mar 18, 2021, 7:24:52 PM3/18/21
El 19/2/21 a las 22:04, Luigi escribió:
> If this is the best of the internet, unplug me now

Fine humour.
- I never argue in order to staying in good mood
- Well, it won't be for that
- Well, that's why it won't be

(maybe lost in translation)

--
http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
perl -E 'say "Press return to continue";'