CAMP TREXLER ALUMNI

瀏覽次數:177 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Lisa Teichmann

未讀,
1996年6月25日 凌晨3:00:001996/6/25
收件者:

If you or someone you know is an alumni of Camp Trexler
(1929-1989)located in Harriman State Park, Southfields, NY, please
e-mail Tom & Lisa Teichmann at tei...@cvn.net

We'd love to be in touch with you.

dpd...@gmail.com

未讀,
2014年1月12日 下午5:18:502014/1/12
收件者:
This is Darin Pope. I was a camper at Trexler from 1968-1975. I worked as assistant cook with cook Bob Hicks in 1976 and was counselor and head of the nature department in 1977. Garet Church was the camp director. Trexler was a big part of my childhood and I have countless fond memories of those summers. I would be thrilled to reconnect with my old Trexler buddies! Loki forward to hearing from you.

dh106...@gmail.com

未讀,
2014年7月30日 下午2:51:362014/7/30
收件者:
This is Dave Howell. I was a camper at Trexler from 1963-1970, was a CIT 1971, and worked in the kitchen and waterfront in 1972. It's a shame that it no longer is in operation, what was done with the site on lake Stahahe? We had been considering dropping in there at some point, may still do the Nuryan trail that used to be behind the Rec center again just for fun. I saw your article about the Canoe Regatta, what a trip. I was part of the one man, two man, and 4 man races back in the late 60's for Trexler.

I'd like to be reconnected with anyone from that era. Please keep me in the loop with anything that is happening. Thanks.

peten...@verizon.net

未讀,
2016年4月15日 下午1:47:402016/4/15
收件者:
On Tuesday, June 25, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Lisa Teichmann wrote:
> If you or someone you know is an alumni of Camp Trexler
> (1929-1989)located in Harriman State Park, Southfields, NY, please
> e-mail Tom & Lisa Teichmann at tei...@cvn.net
>
> We'd love to be in touch with you.

Pete Norgren- I was a camper at Trexler from 1948 thru 1952. In 1953 I worked in the office running the canteen, typing, filing, mimeographing, and editing the Trexler Times. From 1954 thru 1961 I was a counselor working in athletics and on the waterfront. I still remember being there as some of the best times and most fun. I can close my eyes and bring back the lake, the platform tents, the dock, the mess hall, and the guys. Counselor's icebox. Sitting on the dock after taps and discussing "life". Water Basketball. (nobody believes that there was such a game) Real basketball after supper. My friends, Davey Woodward, Roger Haworth, Joe Toleno, Herbie Hagadorn, Paul Kirmmse, John Lund, Bob Wiebolt who gave me my senior life saving test and nearly drowned me. Bob Runberg, Ralph Bacarach. My cousin Andy Lindgren and on and on I can't remember all the names but I can see faces. I can hear Lew the cook playing the ukelele on the back porch of the kitchen and Herb playing call to quarters on his trumpet. There's a lot more. Great Times, over and gone. But not forgotten. Pete

mkuk...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年4月11日 晚上8:28:322017/4/11
收件者:
On Tuesday, June 25, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Lisa Teichmann wrote:
> If you or someone you know is an alumni of Camp Trexler
> (1929-1989)located in Harriman State Park, Southfields, NY, please
> e-mail Tom & Lisa Teichmann at tei...@cvn.net
>
> We'd love to be in touch with you.

I was a camper from 65 to 70 loved it I remember Herman Stuga

rh...@nciea.org

未讀,
2017年7月6日 清晨7:24:502017/7/6
收件者:
On Tuesday, June 25, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Lisa Teichmann wrote:
> If you or someone you know is an alumni of Camp Trexler
> (1929-1989)located in Harriman State Park, Southfields, NY, please
> e-mail Tom & Lisa Teichmann at tei...@cvn.net
>
> We'd love to be in touch with you.

This is Richard (Kim) Hill. I was a camper at Trexler in 1952, then again in 1954 and 1955. I'd like to hear from anyone monitoring this site. You can contact me at rhill at nciea.org.

joey...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年7月29日 晚上8:55:282017/7/29
收件者:
J.cotar only 1 yr there 1966 great time who remembers bug juice .or the pen for swimming great camp there I was while folks tried to fix things at home

picklej...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年1月12日 下午6:42:282020/1/12
收件者:
I, Ken GERKEN was a camper at Camp Trexler in the late 40s and
was a junior counselor and ARCHERY INSTRUCTOR FOR A COUPLE YEARS IN THE EARLY 50S.
I remember getting my senior life saving badge at camp. ???
It brings back good memories!

KEN GERKEN FROM KEY WEST
978 502 5102. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE .

Robert Busch

未讀,
2023年2月20日 下午1:31:592023/2/20
收件者:
Just cdame across this web site - My name is Bob Busch and I attended Trexler in the early 50s. Who was the senior archery instructor whe you were at trexler - my brother Herb was the instructor around that time.

Bob Busch
rjame...@gmail.com
0 則新訊息