Re: Message from Fred Delorey

Jack

Oct 5, 2014, 7:48:33 PM10/5/14

On 2014-10-05 5:38 PM, in article
srCdnb1HDarAMazJ...@giganews.com, "James Warren"
<jwwar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Carter really should acknowledge his sources.
> This is an email from Fred Delorey.
>
> Friend,
>
> People ask me what I mean when I say that Justin Trudeau is Śin over his
> head.ą
>
> Well, let me tell you exactly what I mean.
>
> It means heąs stuck on the wrong side of history in the global fight against
> terrorism. It means his
> version of foreign policy is jokes about Russia invading countries, and his
> admiration of Chinaąs
> łbasic dictatorship.˛
>
> It means that he uses juvenile humour to describe use of force in combatting
> genocide.
>
> It means he hasnąt put forward a single piece of economic policy, and thinks
> that budgets balance
> themselves ­ proving he canąt handle economic stewardship of our country.
>
> It means that while he yearns to sit in the Prime Ministerąs chair, he fails
> to demonstrate the
> judgement and leadership qualities that the office requires.
>
> Thatąs not what Canada needs.
>
> You and I know that we are better off with the strong, dependable leadership
> of Prime Minister
> Stephen Harper.
>
> Weąre working to keep Canada strong and support our Prime Minister. Can I
> count on you to chip in $5
> today?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Fred DeLorey
> Director, Political Operations
> Conservative Party of Canada

I've sent my $100...have you Jimmy ?? lol
---------
Putin has an Iron fist
Netanyahu has an Iron dome.
Obama has a five iron.

Jack

Oct 6, 2014, 11:07:09 AM10/6/14

On 2014-10-06 10:02 AM, in article
0ZSdndwW4rtXD6_J...@giganews.com, "James Warren"
<jwwar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/6/2014 9:23 AM, A N Other wrote:

>>> Yep. Whether Fred minds or not isn't the point. Passing off the words or
>>> ideas of others
>>> as your own is the point. It is deceptive and dishonest which is OK with
>>> Carter it seems.
>>>
>>> jw
>>>
>> It's because he lacks higher education, he doesn't understand the
>> implications of plagarism
>>

> I think he does. Jack, like Sarah Palin, is ignorant and proud of it. Even he
> understands
> the implications being an LEO of a sort. It is lying and he has much
> familiarity with
> that in his careers.
>
> jw

Really Jimmy ?? I'm sure you have tons of proof for that accusation?? I
thought not...
--

A conservative (small c) looks at a wealthy person and asks: "What do I
have to do to be just like him?"

A progressive looks at a wealthy person and asks: "What do I have to do to
make him just like me?"