Initial Reports

Jack

Oct 20, 2014, 5:12:34 PM10/20/14
..indicate a practioner of the most peaceful religion, Islam, of course,
targetted 2 CF members and ran them over in St Jean...I'm sure glad we have
a strong Conservative government in charge now instead of the limp wristed
leftards...Now, RCMP, SQ, NIS, and CSIS - crush these motherfucking
goat-fuckers..deport the families shortly there-after

łOne less greenpeace member in Canada, thats not a bad thing."