Busch beer aligned with George H. W. Bush

David Dalton

Feb 3, 2023, 1:17:07 AM2/3/23
So Sarah McLachlan is in a funny Superbowl ad for Busch beer.
You can find it on her official Facebook page if you like.

The wolf in it of course reminds me of the wolf in her
song Monsters, who I identify with, though I am not
claiming to be the Lamb.

Anyway, it inspired me to facilitate (he had to agree)
a soul alignment between George H. W. Bush and
Busch beer (it might have been more appropriate
to do in with the founder of Busch beer but he
or she has reincarnated).

This alignment is similar to the one that Jesus did
between himself and the then and future (to then)
sacramental bread and wine at The Last Supper.

How can I do it? With my avatar type abilities.
I am the latest in a long line of avatar types including
and similar to Jesus, but unlike him I have a global
region, partly due to the extent of the Internet.
Some evidence for that is on my Salmon on the
Thorns webpage.

Moreover, over a million assisted shaktipat recipients
globally including President Biden should soon gain those
abilities (which in my case include the primary siddhi
matchmaking instead of the primary siddhi of
Jesus which was healing). This is similar to
what happened at Pentecost.

However I don't expect you to believe this just
yet since there are certain mystic blocks associated
with me, including one on belief, but hopefully
they will soon be lifted, perhaps by the coming
full moon just after Candlemas.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Feb 4, 2023, 12:07:36 AM2/4/23
In article <dalton-AAB395....@news.eternal-september.org>,
Supposedly the blocks have been lifted.

From Wikipedia: The surname Bush is an English surname,
derived from either the Old English word "busc" or the
Old Norse "buskr," both of which mean "bush," a shrub.
Variations on the English spelling "Bush" include: Bushe,
Bosch, Boush, Boushe, Busch, Bussche, Buscher, Bysh, and Bysshe.

David Dalton

Feb 7, 2023, 11:45:12 PM2/7/23
On Feb 3, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-AAB395....@news.eternal-september.org>):
What’s the beer like, anyway? It is brewed by Labatt
in Canada but not by Labatt here in Newfoundland.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

David Dalton

Feb 8, 2023, 11:37:06 PM2/8/23
On Feb 3, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-AAB395....@news.eternal-september.org>):

> So Sarah McLachlan is in a funny Superbowl ad for Busch beer.
> You can find it on her official Facebook page if you like.

It is also at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J72ZSb8vq0