Re: EVIL Amrikkka is a TOTALITARIAN SCIENTIFIC OLIGARCHY "cunningly SOLD" as a FREE WORLD DEMOCRACY

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Apr 1, 2022, 5:59:29 PM4/1/22
On 4/1/2022 9:19 AM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> On Friday, April 1, 2022 at 9:07:41 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>
> YOU ARE BEING WATCHED
>
> https://www.medicaldevice-network.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2021/04/avatar-therapy-1038x778.png
>
> https://www.technologynetworks.com/neuroscience/news/avatar-therapy-successfully-treats-schizophrenic-patients-suffering-from-auditory-hallucinations-294513

DON'T BELIEVE a "SINGLE WORD" that comes out of the BODILY ORIFICES of
EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths who "DECEIVE and
MANIPULATE" your MINDS 24x7 with DISINFORMATION.

Amrikka is an EVIL BACK STABBING NATION - Henry Kissinger
https://imgur.com/c3wyBCF

Amrikka NOT ONLY back stabs other countries and FRIENDS, amrikkan govt
ALSO BACK STABS its own citizens AND global public, while SMILING,
SHAKING OUR HANDS on the surface.

This is EVIL US Govt Modus Operandi

Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL

EVERY WORD from EVIL Amrikkan GOVT is a "LIE". EVERY WORD.

All of you should follow this gem of a white australian lady Caitlin
Johnstone. Her twitter id is @caitoz

ALL OF YOU should follow and READ and DIGEST her columns.

She "PERCEIVES and SPEAKS 100% TRUTH", which is VERY RARE in the WESTERN
WORLD and WASPs.

I "respect ONLY people who SPEAK the TRUTH and have VALUES".

I can perceive the truth in an INSTANT. Really that fast, most of the
time, because I have a "THIRD EYE".

Look at how "VOCIFEROUSLY and DESPERATELY" this cocksucking CIA NSA MI6
MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath "Andrew Smith keeps DEFENDING" the
pathologically lying, cunning, sadistic, perverted, blood thirsty EVIL
Amrikkan Govt which MURDERED more than 20 mil people since WW2, one way
or the other.

Look at how "VOCIFEROUSLY and DESPERATELY" this cocksucking CIA NSA MI6
MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopath "Andrew Smith keeps SPREADING DISINFORMATION"
to keep ALL OF YOU and global public "IGNORANT and DUMB", so they can
CONTINUE "Secretly Chipping" Amrikkans, Brits, ozzies and global public
UNINTERRUPTED and create a NEURALLY ENSLAVED SOCIETY.

How VOCIFEROUSLY and DESPERATELY he is TRYING to "STOP ME from EDUCATING
YOU ALL" about these mind-boggling MIND CONTROL TECH and EVIL AI they
are using to STEALTHILY TORTURE me and millions of global public
ACTIVELY, and ALL OF YOU "PASSIVELY" without your knowledge and consent.

Psychologist Carole Smith said that We, Torture Victims "Desperately try
to EDUCATE the rest of the human species", which is EXACTLY what I am
trying to do.

ON THE NEED FOR A NEW CRITERIA OF DIAGNOSIS OF PSYCHOSIS IN THE LIGHT OF
MIND INVASIVE TECHNOLOGY – by Psychologist Ms Carole Smith
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123
Meanwhile the object, the prey, in a bid for not only for survival but
also in a desperate effort to warn his or her fellows about what is
going on, attempts to turn himself into a quantum physicist, a political
researcher, a legal sleuth, an activist, a neurologist, a psychologist,
a physiologist – his own doctor, since he cannot know what effects this
freakish treatment might have on his body, let alone his mind. There are
always new methods to try out which might prove useful in the search to
find ways of disabling and destroying opponents – air injected into
brains and lungs, lasers to strike down or blind, particle beams, sonar
waves, or whatever combination of energies to direct, or destabilise or
control.

ALL OF YOU should ASK YOURSELVES, "WHY" this EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS
ASIO Psychopath Andrew Smith defends EVIL US Govt in every thread on a
cricket newsgroup?

It's because it is STOPPING me from EDUCATING YOU about what your EVIL
GOVTs back stabbing you and SECRETLY CHIPPING YOU, while BRAINWASHING
You about VIRTUES of democracy, freedoms, free world on the SURFACE.

Amrikkans DON'T play cricket. They don't have the intellect to
UNDERSTAND cricket to begin with.

Dumb Amrikkkans prefer to watch their baseball players just to "STAND
AND SWING."

EASY CONCLUSION, that this Psychopath "Andrew Smith" is a CIA NSA MI6
MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopathic DISINFORMATION AGENT like CIA Director
William Casey BRAGGED that CIA will INJECT DISINFORMATION in amrikkan
brains UNTIL "everything americans believe is FALSE".

EVIL Amrikkka is a TOTALITARIAN SCIENTIFIC OLIGARCHY "cunningly SOLD" as
a FREE WORLD DEMOCRACY by the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA Psychopaths.

Ms. Leuron Moret worked at Los Alamos labs. She is NOT a conspiracy
theorist. She was PRIVY to the technologies developed and used by the
EVIL Amrikkan govt Psychopaths.

Leuren Moret clearly said EVIL Amrikka is a TOTALITARIAN SCIENTIFIC
OLIGARCHY run by Psychopaths who are controlling humans from cradle to
the grave.

EVERYTHING Ms. Leuren Moret said in this video is 100% FACTUAL.

Leuren Moret - synthetic genome
Tracking with EM frequency emitted by individual DNA, every living thing
is an antenna, using HAARP and GWEN turning humans into bio-robots.
Totalitarian Scientific Oligarchy
Absolute cradle to grave control, eliminating free choice, run by
Psychopaths
Mind Virus Frequency Bio-weapon used to Modify and Control the Human Race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3fTjAOMX1Q

It's over for the human species.

The EVIL Shadow US Govt Psychopaths COMPLETELY REVERSE ENGINEERED human
brain by the 1970s and ever since, STEALTHILY CHIPPING global public
with DNA MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS and "neurally enslaving" the whole world.