stones bitter advert

alycidon9

May 14, 2013, 12:54:02 PM5/14/13
Hi to every one,

I have for a while now been trying to find a solution to a stones bitter
advert that was shown on tv a number of years ago. around late 1989/ early
1990's.

the words that were sang in the advert--- " Theres only one , ahhhhh,
ahhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh,, only one, only one, only one cool beer, only
one, only one, theres only one stones.

Another distinctive feature in the advert was some Short footage of black and
white film, 1933 king kong , Starring Fay wray, where king Kong
is at the top of the Empire state building , clutching Fay Wray.

My Question is---Was the tune in this advert a cover over of a song released
by a music group /artist or was it a tune simply made up for this advert ?

If it was released by a group or artist I would like to know the name of the
song.

Many thanks Mr T Auckland

--
posted from
http://www.drinksforum.com/beer-all/stones-bitter-advert-14677-.htm

mister...@googlemail.com

Aug 26, 2017, 2:47:59 AM8/26/17
I've been after that too!
I cannot find an answer anywhere!
Have you had any luck tracking it down?

TIM29RED

Aug 27, 2017, 7:54:05 PM8/27/17
replying to mistersidno1 , TIM29RED wrote:
> mistersidno1 wrote:
>hi n
> I've been after that too!
> I cannot find an answer anywhere!
> Have you had any luck tracking it down?

Hi, No I haven't had any Luck tracking it down either, however keep up your
searching and I will keep mine and hopefully we might find something sooner or
later.
bvest regards TIM

mistersidno1

Nov 19, 2022, 12:00:14 AM11/19/22
Hi Tim, I've just thought to have another look for this ad, and the link to this forum and my post came up, I don't even remember writing it!! I STILL haven't found it, have you??

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/beer-all/stones-bitter-advert-14677-.htm