New items up on Etsy

White Raven

Dec 8, 2011, 5:14:26 PM12/8/11
Here are some of the sets I have up on Etsy right now with more great
ones coming this week. I also have a lot of focals to choose from.

The Holidays are coming so lets get those jewelry items made. Email me
if you would like anything special and I will see what I can do for
you.

Visit my site and look around. It's still in the works but there is
still a lot to see.
White Raven Creations
http://www.whiteravencreations.weebly.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/whiteravencreations

:D
Allison

The Green Planet Lampwork Beads
1 set of 5 clear encased Lampwork beads made with frits of earthly
colors with a range of caramels and browns with a bit of greens and
blues. They are made on a base of black and green with silver leaf.

Snow And Ice Lampwork Pendant Set
1 pendant set in etched light blue with white enamel and silver wire.
This set includes 1 pendant and 2 tiny matching spacers.

Pretty In Pink Lampwork Beads
1 set of 5 clear encased Lampwork beads made with frits of green and
purple on a periwinkle base with bright pink flowers. These beads just
pop!

Frosty Itty Bitty Lampwork Beads
1 set of 9 etched Lampwork beads made with a winter color of light
aqua and silver wire

Summer Splendor Lampwork Beads
1 set of 6 clear encased Lampwork beads made with frits of green and
purple with pink EDP flowers.

Bon Dir Le Jardin Lampwork Beads
A 6 bead set of clear encased Lampwork beads, made with flowers in a
watercolor array of purple and blues, with an olive frit on a light
blue background.

Itty Bitty Holiday Sugar Beads
8 little itty bitty holiday beads in green and white with little glass
red spacers. They sparkle with tiny clear silver/clear frit.