Amazing hints and beading videos

Dennis Sutton

Feb 16, 2012, 7:59:05 PM2/16/12
I am amazed at the amount of non bead posts to this newsgroup. It's a wonder
anyone subscribes but here goes. My web site contains over 150 videos as
well as hints and projects that you can view and/or download for free. Just
go to www.beadsuppliesaustralia.com.au and select projects or demonstrations
from the top menu bar. As a special, offer if you register and send me an
email with the subject 'rec.crafts.beads' I will upgrade your account to
wholesale.

Very best wishes and regards from Dennis,
Feather's Nest Creations
www.beadsuppliesaustralia.com.au

Dax beads

Aug 20, 2012, 12:19:12 AM8/20/12