The Vault TV - First textmode television

Don Epi

May 8, 2022, 12:00:56 AMMay 8
Hi, textmode friends! Nice to meet you here, at the USENET realm...

Come and check TheVaultBBS.ddns.net (telnet 2323) and test The Vault
TV, a
"textmode broadcasting" that shows several hundreds of curated ANSI and
ASCII
art... you dont have to do anything more than press "T" key and enjoy.
24/7 !!

Thanks for watching, and dont forget to participate (we have
advertising
section too! As a real TV ;)

zero

Jun 15, 2022, 5:31:41 PMJun 15
Hi, I have tried with various terminal emulators and I can't see it
properly. The text at the beginning is appering ok (hit ESC twice...) but
then everything is scrambled.

Do you recommend a particular setup / terminal emulator?

Thanks.

zero

Jun 16, 2022, 4:52:50 AMJun 16
On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 21:31:39 -0000 (UTC), zero wrote:

> Do you recommend a particular setup / terminal emulator?
>
> Thanks.

Newbie me has just found out that Syncterm works pretty good for that
purspose.

Thanks.