Visit Moe's Tavern!

Dumas Walker

Jul 30, 2023, 12:15:19 PM7/30/23
Classic Door Games at MOE'S TAVERN BBS!

BRE (3 games, 2 league) LORD (4 games, 2 league) LORD II
Arrowbridge 1 & 2 YANKEE TRADER! (5 games) Wheel of Fortune
NetRunner The Clans Dog World ][
DoorMUD Quest for Nora The Pit v3.6
Darkness 2.0 Operation Overkill - Pangaea Rockin' Radio
Planets T.E.O.S. Lost in Space! Falcon's Honor
TradeWars 2002 & 2 (3 games) PENTASiM Colonies!

Over 100 classic DOS doors in all!

Message networks include: Fido, Micronet, ILink, FSXnet,
Dovenet, Gamenet, RetroNet, GT Power Network,
Developernet, SFnet

moetiki.ddns.net:27 * 1+502+875-8938

* SLMR 2.1a * You could be reading the next message by now.

* SLMR 2.1a * Yes, you're right. Unfortunately, I don't really care.

Kevin

Aug 5, 2023, 9:08:08 AM8/5/23
On Sun, 30 Jul 2023, Dumas Walker wrote:

> Classic Door Games at MOE'S TAVERN BBS!

Could you please limit the ad for your BBS to the alt.bbs.ads group ?

--
*IMPORTANT*
Remove nospam before the domain because it is a honeypot.

Dumas Walker

Aug 6, 2023, 12:15:11 PM8/6/23
> > Classic Door Games at MOE'S TAVERN BBS!

> Could you please limit the ad for your BBS to the alt.bbs.ads group ?

I can, if you can give a description as to what this group is for. ;)

Thanks!

* SLMR 2.1a * Hmmm, fence must still be down over at the funny farm....

Phigan

Aug 16, 2023, 7:58:07 AM8/16/23
To: Dumas.Walker
Re: Re: Visit Moe's Tavern!
By: Dumas.Walker to KEVIN on Sun Aug 06 2023 08:13:00

> I can, if you can give a description as to what this group is for. ;)

It's probably for talkin' smack about the boards posted in alt.bbs.ads.
--- Synchronet 3.16c-Win32 NewsLink 1.103
MutinyBBS - telnet : mutinybbs.com:2332 - ssh : mutinybbs.com:2232