Visit Possum Lodge South!

Dumas Walker

May 2, 2020, 3:15:12 PM5/2/20
POSSUM LODGE SOUTH BBS
Running Magicka 0.13-alpha on a Raspberry Pi!

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

telnet : possumso.fsxnet.nz:7636
ssh: port 2122
Web : http://possumso.fsxnet.nz:8080

Featuring the Galactic Dyansty, For Honour, SeaBattle, Magi/TitanSlots,
Robot Chase, and Oregon Trail doors, and Bluewave offline mail.

INTERBBS LEAGUE DOORS - Galactic Dynasty & For Honour (both League 21)

NEW USERS should have AUTOMATIC access to the doors.

Read and post messages on local boards, and International networks including
FSXnet, Micronet, Pinet, Fidonet, TQWnet, and Dovenet.

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

telnet : possumso.fsxnet.nz:7636
ssh: port 2122
Web : http://possumso.fsxnet.nz:8080

An "younger" sister board to Capitol City Online - capitolcityonline.net -
and Moe's Tavern (in its 32nd year!) - moetiki.ddns.net:27

* SLMR 2.1a * Mind like a steel trap - rusted shut!

Dumas Walker

Jul 26, 2020, 3:15:04 PM7/26/20
* SLMR 2.1a * ...and that is how we know the Earth is banana-shaped

Dumas Walker

Jan 2, 2021, 7:15:05 PM1/2/21
POSSUM LODGE SOUTH BBS
Running Magicka 0.15-alpha on a Raspberry Pi!

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

telnet : possumso.fsxnet.nz:7636
ssh: port 2122
Web : http://possumso.fsxnet.nz:8080

Featuring the Galactic Dyansty, For Honour, SeaBattle, Magi/TitanSlots,
Robot Chase, and Oregon Trail doors, and Bluewave offline mail.

INTERBBS LEAGUE DOORS - Galactic Dynasty & For Honour (both League 21)

NEW USERS should have AUTOMATIC access to the doors.

Read and post messages on local boards, and International networks including
FSXnet, Micronet, Pinet, Fidonet, TQWnet, and Dovenet.

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

telnet : possumso.fsxnet.nz:7636
ssh: port 2122
Web : http://possumso.fsxnet.nz:8080

An "younger" sister board to Capitol City Online - capitolcityonline.net -
and Moe's Tavern (in its 32nd year!) - moetiki.ddns.net:27

* SLMR 2.1a * I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.

Dumas Walker

Feb 21, 2021, 11:15:09 AM2/21/21
* SLMR 2.1a * Remind me again how lucky I am to work here

Dumas Walker

Mar 13, 2021, 11:15:13 AM3/13/21
* SLMR 2.1a * Adolescence - the time between puberty and adultery.