Jimmy Mac

Aug 26, 2016, 6:41:07 PM8/26/16
Responding to: NOSPAM.W...@weather-station.org (Weathe

W> I'm still here!

Yep!

It seems that the missing posts are by network.

On my BBS, I have to post something before any new messages show up.

If I post on the WWIVnet, then I see new WWIVnet messages but no Usenet or
Rushnet, if I post on Usenet, I can then see new Usenet messages but no
WWIVnet messages.. etc... Strange. Working on figuring out why.

So! It really hasn't been as busy as I had assumed.

Happy Friday.

<--> The Blood Stone BBS - Telnet/HTTP www.bsbbs.com <-->
\/ WWIVnet 1@707 \/

Jimmy Mac

Aug 26, 2016, 6:41:27 PM8/26/16

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 15:40:13 Pacific Daylight Time
Version: WWIV Internet Network Support v5.00 (Build 12)

Responding to: Arcade Master #1 @62

AM> The end of the summer blues for most and the beginning of another hectic
AM> school year for most.

True... That's the way it is here too. Just wrapping up my first week in my
new position after a week of road tripping the PNW.