Mighty quiet out here!

1 view

Jimmy Mac

Aug 25, 2016, 8:30:58 PM8/25/16
Summer time or is my server pooched?

Weatherman

Aug 26, 2016, 3:27:48 PM8/26/16

JM> Summer time or is my server pooched?

I'm still here!

- Mark

Jimmy Mac

Sep 9, 2016, 5:17:00 PM9/9/16
NOSPAM.W...@weather-station.org (Weatherman) wrote in news:1472239618
@weather-station.org:

> JM> Summer time or is my server pooched?
>
> I'm still here!
>
> - Mark

Turns out my ISP nuked SuperNews the other day.. Pissed off!

Looking for an alternate but having problems posting from NEWS.exe :-(
/s
!ugh...

Weatherman

Sep 11, 2016, 7:02:54 PM9/11/16

JM> Turns out my ISP nuked SuperNews the other day.. Pissed off!
JM>
JM> Looking for an alternate but having problems posting from NEWS.exe
JM> :-(

Most ISPs have dropped Usenet. The average Joe doesn't have a clue
what Usenet is - let alone use it.

I use NewsDemon over here. Not sure what the price is these days, but
signed up years ago when it was $10/month unlimited.

- Mark