Wildcat 4.12 y2 fix

Strahinja Bojovic

Oct 28, 2019, 7:49:09 PM10/28/19

I'am heaving a problem when exiting door on Wildcat v4.12: it
disconnects user after exiting door. Is there any fix for 4.12 version
to solve this problem.

Tnx.

--- WILDMAIL!/WC v4.12
* Origin: VORTEX BBS (2:382/147.0)

Robert Wofle

Oct 28, 2019, 10:08:09 PM10/28/19
On 10/28/19 11:13 PM, Strahinja Bojovic wrote:

> I'am heaving a problem when exiting door on Wildcat v4.12: it
> disconnects user after exiting door. Is there any fix for 4.12 version
> to solve this problem.

Yeah, you need to get the version of PATCHWC from Joe Martin that fixes
WC! 4.12 as this, I believe, is because of a Y2K issues with Wildcat!
4.xx itself that Joe's utility patches.

Joe Martin

Oct 30, 2019, 7:25:55 AM10/30/19
-> Hi,
->
-> I'am heaving a problem when exiting door on Wildcat v4.12: it
-> disconnects user after exiting door. Is there any fix for 4.12 versio
-> to solve this problem.
->
-> Tnx.

I wasn't aware MSI released a v4.12 of Wildcat! (I knew about v4.11).
What I've done in the past is to have people ZIP up the WILDCAT.EXE/OVR
files (for that specific version) and send them to me. I'll incorporate
that into PatchWC! and then re-issue it so you can verify it works
correctly.

So ZIP them up and send them to me at jma...@viasft.com and I'll see
what I can do. Time is limited at the moment, but if doesn't take me
too long to figure out my code (:-), I'll get it in there.

Regards,

Joe Martin

--- ViaMAIL!/WC v2.00
* Origin: ViaSoft Support BBS - Back online at 303-953-0568 (1:104/57)

Strahinja Bojovic

Oct 30, 2019, 7:25:56 AM10/30/19
JM>-> Hi,
JM>->
JM>-> I'am heaving a problem when exiting door on Wildcat v4.12: it
JM>-> disconnects user after exiting door. Is there any fix for 4.12 versio
JM>-> to solve this problem.
JM>->
JM>-> Tnx.

JM>I wasn't aware MSI released a v4.12 of Wildcat! (I knew about v4.11).
JM>What I've done in the past is to have people ZIP up the WILDCAT.EXE/OVR
JM>files (for that specific version) and send them to me. I'll incorporate
JM>that into PatchWC! and then re-issue it so you can verify it works
JM>correctly.

JM>So ZIP them up and send them to me at jma...@viasft.com and I'll see
JM>what I can do. Time is limited at the moment, but if doesn't take me
JM>too long to figure out my code (:-), I'll get it in there.

Cooooool! Thank you Joe!

* SLMR 2.1a # BBS * * shta je CKM? - Cyber

Strahinja Bojovic

Nov 1, 2019, 9:28:15 PM11/1/19
-> So ZIP them up and send them to me at jma...@viasft.com and I'll see
-> what I can do. Time is limited at the moment, but if doesn't take me
-> too long to figure out my code (:-), I'll get it in there.
->

Hi Joe, I sent email and files to that email and I dont know did
you received? You wrote jma...@viasft.com is that right email or
jma...@viasoft.com

Tnx

Joe Martin

Nov 1, 2019, 9:28:16 PM11/1/19
-> -> So ZIP them up and send them to me at jma...@viasft.com and I'll
-> -> what I can do. Time is limited at the moment, but if doesn't take
-> -> too long to figure out my code (:-), I'll get it in there.
-> ->
->
-> Hi Joe, I sent email and files to that email and I dont know did
-> you received? You wrote jma...@viasft.com is that right email or
-> jma...@viasoft.com
->
-> Tnx

Yes, I did receive it and I responded to it already. The email address
is jma...@viasft.com so you're good. As mentioned in that email, I'll
have a look at it this weekend and I'll see what I can do.