Wildcat 4.20

Trever Noggle

Jul 12, 2003, 4:32:48 AM7/12/03
I ran a bbs several years ago and just bought 4.20 ML from santronics.
The install fails with the following error. Has anyone ran into this
and knows the solution.

"Error opening HELP420.ZIP file. Status = 2"

I have verified that this file is not on any of the 4 floppys. It
would appear that it is supposed to be on disk 4 as that is the disk
that it tells me to put in.

I would appreciate any information anyone has regarding this problem
or did I just get a bad set of floppys.

Fred Burgess

Jul 12, 2003, 1:23:08 PM7/12/03
Means file isn't there.

You will need to contact sup...@santronics.com and have them replace the
disk.

"Trever Noggle" <tre...@fattony.net> wrote in message

Robert Wolfe

Feb 4, 2021, 5:23:42 PM2/4/21
On 7/12/2003 12:23 PM, Fred Burgess wrote:
> Means file isn't there.
>
> You will need to contact sup...@santronics.com and have them replace the
> disk.

Or find someone that has the file and can send it to you. Or just
contact sales at Santronics and maybe they can send you the file via email.