Sunrise Door Software INTERBBS Termination

Al Lawrence

Sep 16, 2017, 9:07:56 AM9/16/17
After 20+ years of running the Sunrise Door Software InterBBS
competition, we will be terminating the service effective immediately!

We are forced to take this step due to our host's technical changes and
my inability to make the required changes for a variety of reasons.

It has been an enormous pleasure to have been able to make this service
available all these years and we value your interaction and support!

All other aspects of Sunrise Door Software continues....
http://sunrisedoors.com

dkjdhhdh