Novelty A-Levels

lany

Jul 11, 2011, 11:31:23 AM7/11/11
Are You a Student, Professional or Educated Person?
Do you need a better score or complete certificate, degree or
transcript to get that job or just need a better TOEFL, IELTS or GCSE/
A Level Score or Grade. We produce GCSE’s, A Level’s, City & Guilds,
NVQ’s, HND’s, HNC’s, CELTS’s, DELTA’s, GMAT etc……….

http://mynoveltystore.blogspot.com
http://fakegcsefakegcefakes.blogspot.com
http://toeflcelta.blogspot.com
You can contact us at:
email: mynovel...@aol.com
Or novelt...@aol.com
Or:

mynoveltystore.aol.com
noveltystore.aol.com

REAL CUSTOMERS ONLY!

If you are a serious person (NO SCAMMERS) and really need one of these
documents we can help you in as little as 24 hours produced. First we
are NOT a scam nor do we use the old Fake Diploma Review Site trick to
lure customers into ordering. We produce these documents every day
without scamming the customer providing exactly what you pay for! Our
ONLY requirement is that you are serious and in real need one of these
documents. We deal with ONLY real honest serious customers in which we
ONLY respond to serious to the point email inquiries. This company
reads all email inquiries judging weather a potential customer email
inquiry in for real or just a scam. Please note that we receive many
email inquiries in fact many are from telemarkters, email link
spammers or just the Nigerian Hello Dear or Email Mission Scams as we
filter out the scammers.

FAQ – Who Am I Purchasing From?

http://mynoveltystore.blogspot.com
http://fakegcsefakegcefakes.blogspot.com
http://toeflcelta.blogspot.com
Let's be honest you want to know if we are a scam or will you receive
what you pay for or if there is any risk. Read our web site blog as we
basically tell the customer what to watch out for. This is very
damaging to Fake Degree Sites as we freely give out the scam. Since we
are a Real Printing Company producing everything under the sun even
marriage invitations to military awards.

ARE WE A LEGIT AND SAFE SITE/COMPANY TO USE?

Real Legit Web Hosting
Unlike 99.9% of the Little Fake Degree Sites which use Web Hosting in
3rd world Countries to avoid angry customers we use USA Web Blog
(Traceable).

Real Nationally Know Email Service
Again unlike all the Little Fake Degree Sites which use email contact
boxes where go knows is located we use AOL.com. This is a very well
nationally know email service provider that is traceable and honest.

(NO) Chinese & 3rd World Web Site Hosting Here?
Just about all The Little Fake Degree Sites operate out of China or a
3rd World Country and try and convince people that ordering (anything)
from the USA is risky (WHAT). These scammers know full well that the
USA has strict laws when it comes to fraud as well as the UK which
protects its residents.

The Fake Diploma Review Site Scam?
Just about all these 3rd World Hosted Fake Degree Sites own and
operate their very own review sites. It’s always a sad story about how
they started the site and that they are your friend and want to guide
you by phony grades and bogus reviews of scam sites. These phony
review sites are now using Blogs to get more Google and web exposure.
Just about every Fake Degree Site has their fingers into this
fraudulent and phony craft creating phony reviews to get customers.
Customer Service Order Now!
http://mynoveltystore.blogspot.com
http://fakegcsefakegcefakes.blogspot.com
http://toeflcelta.blogspot.com
Our Company is committed to providing customers with the best possible
value in novelty awards, certificates, degrees. We think you'll find
our top quality products are competitively priced as part of our
commitment to helping customers choose the right achievement.
Feel free to email us 24/7 to speak with a customer service
representative. Contact us via email use the contact link at the
botton of the page to ask a product questions, price or inquire about
how to place an order.
Business hours are 24/7 Monday through Sunday.
TO WAYS TO CONTACT US:
You can contact us at:
email: mynovel...@aol.com
Or novelt...@aol.com
novelt...@aol.com
Or:

mynoveltystore.aol.com
noveltystore.aol.com

Our guarantee is very simple and unconditional. If you are not
completely satisfied with everything you receive, send it back, and
we'll refund your money or cancel your invoice. Simple as that!