SATAN

satan

Oct 11, 1992, 3:44:47 PM10/11/92

I am Lord Satan, God of this world and the next.

I have taken over your world, at the moment I am thinking of how I shall
torture you all.

Mail me to join me in my quest for deliverance.

You will all answer to ONE GOD, that is I.

Satan

|.nemA | 6 | |
|live morf su reviled tub | | | Ye are of your father |
|noitatpmet onti ton su dael dna | | | the devil, and the |
|su tsniaga ssapssert ohw esoht dna | 6 | 6 | lusts of your father |
|sessapsert ruo su evigrof | | | ye will do. |
|dna daerb yliad ruo | === | |
|yad siht su evig | | | St. John 8:44 |
|nevaeh ni si sa htrae no | | |------------------------|
|enod eb lliw yht | | Internet Email; |
|emoc modgnik yht | DIE | |
|eman yht eb dewollah | JESUS | sa...@evil.demon.co.uk |
|nevaeh ni tra ohw rahtef ruO | | |
| | M M M HATE |
| N NAZINAZINAZI | O O O HATE |
| A A | L JESUS L JESUS L JESUS HATE |
| Z hitler Z loves | E ! W E ! W E ! W HATE |
| I I | S O S O S O |
| NAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZ | TCHILDREN TCHILDREN TCHILDREN HATE |
| N N | |
| you A 666 A |------------------------------------------|
| Z Z | |
| NAZINAZINAZI I | I AM SATAN AND I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU |
| | |
| | |

Daniel K. Holmes

Oct 13, 1992, 7:02:51 PM10/13/92

In a previous article, sa...@evil.demon.co.uk (satan) says:

(total idiotic jerkoff statements deleted)

>| you A 666 A |------------------------------------------|
>| Z Z | |
>| NAZINAZINAZI I | I AM SATAN AND I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU |
>| | |
>| | |

I don't know.....you seemed pretty fucked already.(what an idiot, finds
out how to change his address, and then turns stupid)

So does this mean that if you are bad....when you die you go to UK?

Generic .sig file:
place address here___________________________
place cute saying here_________________________
give directions to flamers here ____ ___

Paul Southworth

Oct 13, 1992, 11:53:02 PM10/13/92
a total loser writes:

| I am Lord Satan, God of this world and the next.
|
| I have taken over your world, at the moment I am thinking of how I shall
| torture you all.

Actually I suspect that at the moment you are smoking crack and reaching
for a jar of vaseline while you peruse the nudie GIFs.

Just be sure to get a handi-wipe for your video screen.

Remind me to wish you many happy returns on your 14th birthday.

Steve Loft

Oct 15, 1992, 7:03:21 AM10/15/92

In article <32...@evil.demon.co.uk> sa...@evil.demon.co.uk (satan) writes:

>I am Lord Satan, God of this world and the next.

You're a sick man, fis.

Steve
| Steve Loft st...@klaatu.demon.co.uk |
| Doncaster, |
| South Yorks. |

Darren P. Ingram

Oct 14, 1992, 5:53:30 PM10/14/92

In article <1bfkir...@usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu> cd...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu writes:
>I don't know.....you seemed pretty fucked already.(what an idiot, finds
>out how to change his address, and then turns stupid)
>
>So does this mean that if you are bad....when you die you go to UK?

Please.. this guy is a utter ar*ehole who is well known for his activities in
the UK. He _is_not_representative_of_UK_people_in_general. I am ashamed to
actually take mail from the same system as this pr*ck.

He is not forging the mail (this time). He - Fis (aka Neil Jones) is a well
known pratt in UK comms circles... and I guess in international circles now.

While I am a feverent believer in free speech, alt.internet.* groups are not
the ideal wibble conferences.

I know system administers of @demon.co.uk are in this conference... I will
leave it up to them to decide whether they want the credibility of their
system ruined by this little twerp.

Darren Ingram

Douglas Allen Luce

Oct 16, 1992, 7:49:36 PM10/16/92
Excerpts from netnews.alt.bbs.internet: 11-Oct-92 SATAN
sa...@evil.demon.co.uk (2219)
> | M M M HATE |
> | O O O HATE |

> | L JESUS L JESUS L JESUS HATE |
> | E ! W E ! W E ! W HATE |
> | S O S O S O |
> | TCHILDREN TCHILDREN TCHILDREN HATE |

I don't quite understand this part; "Molest children ow jesus?" Or
"Molest children owsusuj?" Or "Jesus won erdlihc tselom?" Or "Jesus
Won: Molest Children?"

None of them seem to make very much sense; am I missing the obvious?

Darren P. Ingram

Oct 17, 1992, 5:39:01 AM10/17/92

Follow the words... but the little pri*k could not get jesus the right way
around.

The goofball goofs.

Alan Michael Gindlesperger

Oct 17, 1992, 12:51:34 PM10/17/92

What does THIS have to do with the alt.bbs topics?

TAM LE

Oct 17, 1992, 8:21:21 PM10/17/92
In article <32...@evil.demon.co.uk> sa...@evil.demon.co.uk (satan) writes:
>From: sa...@evil.demon.co.uk (satan)
>Subject: SATAN
>Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1992 19:44:47 +0000

>I am Lord Satan, God of this world and the next.

Hummmnnn interesting !!! Man who ever you are, you are one sick person.

>|.nemA | 6 | |
>|live morf su reviled tub | | | Ye are of your father |
>|noitatpmet onti ton su dael dna | | | the devil, and the |
>|su tsniaga ssapssert ohw esoht dna | 6 | 6 | lusts of your father |
>|sessapsert ruo su evigrof | | | ye will do. |
>|dna daerb yliad ruo | === | |
>|yad siht su evig | | | St. John 8:44 |
>|nevaeh ni si sa htrae no | | |------------------------|
>|enod eb lliw yht | | Internet Email; |
>|emoc modgnik yht | DIE | |
>|eman yht eb dewollah | JESUS | sa...@evil.demon.co.uk |
>|nevaeh ni tra ohw rahtef ruO | | |
>|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

Classic work of a sick individual!!!

Alan M. Gindlesperger

Oct 18, 1992, 3:46:11 PM10/18/92

Again..what does this have to do with alt.bbs.internet?

Send mail to a...@hernix.org for information on Viking BBS

Bill Williams

Oct 19, 1992, 4:40:21 AM10/19/92
RE 666 UK guy:

By even replying ANY form of remark you are feeding him with the attention
he wants.

If everyone merely ignores comments that do not belong in a particular
newsgroup (That SHOULD have been in "alt.evil" by the way (yes there is
one)) then people such as he will not know that anyone fed his message all
over the place. By ignoring his antics he will desist from boredom (unless
he is particularly misanthropic).

Myself being an athiest, he gives other fellow atheists and Satan
Worshippers a bad name by tactlessly posting such info in a purely helpful
newsgroup such as alt.bbs.internet.

Bill Williams