Anime Telnet BBS Back!

1 view

Shurato

Apr 23, 2022, 3:10:43 PM4/23/22
It's been 10 years, but Shurato's Heavenly Sphere is back. If you're into
anime and you're old school, check out my telnet bbs. I'm hoping to find
some of my old customized ANSIs, but for now I've got message areas and
games. I'll probably be adding my mp3 collection into the files area. If
all you want are files and messages, that's fine too as there is an NNTP and
FTP server at the same address. You will need to create an account and and
get increased access to get access to them, though.

Grab your favorite telnet client and check out: shsbbs.ddns.net port 23 (21
and 119 for FTP and NNTP, but there is only authenticated access to the
latter). First time callers will get game access and reading access to all
message areas. Get in on the ground floor of this reboot! Running
EleBBS/Win32 latest binaries. Make sure your telnet client has full ansi
zmodem support.

---
Sysop Shurato's Heavenly Sphere BBS (Telnet, FTP, NNTP)
shsbbs.ddns.net port 23, 21 and 119 respectively.

--
Shurato, Sysop Shurato's Heavenly Sphere Telnet BBS
shsbbs.ddns.net (Telnet, FTP and NNTP)