dungeon master problems...

Shurato

Feb 7, 2022, 4:13:07 AMFeb 7
I can't seem to get video displaying remotely. I had this working in the
past. I don't know if it's a fossil, dropfile or node issue. I can list my
config in greater detail if someone thinks they can help.

Shurato

Shurato

Feb 8, 2022, 5:35:57 PMFeb 8
To be clear, when I've had similar issues with doors, forcing fossil and
dropfile paths in the commandline usually fixes it, but i couldn't find such
commandlines. I am using sample1.cfg where I point to the dropfile and have
it use or autodetect (I've used both) fossil, but that doesn't help.

"Shurato" <martyk...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Shurato

Apr 20, 2022, 9:00:02 PMApr 20
I registered it and it suddenly started working properly. Weird. Now to
purchase BRE, FE and TAL from John Dailey again as well.