Mutants

Aceboy

Feb 8, 2010, 10:44:50 AM2/8/10
to All
Just wondered if anyone remember playing Mutants back in the day on the old
MajorBBS Systems? If so I have a farily bug free version of it running on my
BBS, and would really like to get a good game of it going. If you want to come
give it a try telnet over to darkside.dtdns.net. There really aren't any BBS's
that I know of running an active game of it, so this could be the new place :-)

Thanks!
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

triba...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2016, 12:43:26 AM9/26/16
I ended up here! I'm about six years late :( All the 2000 shops are gone, all the mutants gone to sleep.

jongill...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 5:31:50 PM5/16/17
I logged onto the bbs, but no Mutants. They did have Majormud and Tele-arena, but no Red Dragon or Mutants.

gaul...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2017, 11:11:11 AM10/24/17
found a site running it. bbs.starbase21.net

if anyone has an old macro script for automating the game please hook me up!

d.burn...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 1:19:44 AM1/23/18
Macro scripts take away all the fun... bbs.phospher.com has mutants and many other games going, i have an acct on starbase but cant find a hellblade or anything anyway so im just going to start fresh on phospher, they also have Crossroads of the Elements

mont...@hotmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 7:42:30 PM1/24/18
I also run a worldgroup board, heavily modded TeleArena Gold, MajorMud, Swords of Chaos (just reset)and Mutants as well as many other game modules. telnet to - arena7.sytes.net port 23

Chaos

SomeGuy

Jan 26, 2018, 9:52:28 AM1/26/18
On Monday, February 8, 2010 at 10:44:50 AM UTC-5, Aceboy wrote:
Anyone remember how the store exploit works? Getting the store to have negative money?

Brandon Moore

Oct 17, 2021, 10:49:00 AM10/17/21
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 11:11:11 AM UTC-4, gaul...@gmail.com wrote:
> found a site running it. bbs.starbase21.net
>
> if anyone has an old macro script for automating the game please hook me up!

I know it’s an old thread but I just started playing on starbase21. Did you ever find any scripts?