FamilyNet is shutting down

1 view

free.teranews.com

Jun 13, 2013, 3:25:31 PM6/13/13
FamilyNet is shutting down

The technology is old, the software is old, the equipment is old.

The system is rebooting every hour...

It is no longer worth the cost (in time and dollars) to keep the BBS and
FamilyNet running, so - I will be shutting down the BBS and the Fidonet
Technology FamilyNet network sometime over the weekend (or early next week).

I want to thank all of the users for their support over the years, as well
as the Network members that stayed until the end. I pray you have a fruitful
life.

I am going to devote all my attention now to the FamilyNet Internet
ministry.

Bob Hoffman
P.O. Box 451951
Garland, TX 75045-1951