Population Per Episode

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Jules

unread,
Feb 26, 2006, 11:08:35 PM2/26/06
to
Does anyone have a list of the number of survivors per show? I'm
interested in plotting the fluctuations.

assa9

unread,
Feb 28, 2006, 7:29:29 AM2/28/06
to
Not a lot going on in your house hold is there..
:)

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:08:35 +1100, Jules <julian...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of the number of survivors per show? I'm
> interested in plotting the fluctuations.
>

--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Sigh_Leon

unread,
Feb 28, 2006, 7:24:30 PM2/28/06
to

"assa9" <as...@bsg.com> wrote in message news:op.s5onjoiy63s5zd@mals...

My thoughts exactly... ;)


Toni

unread,
Mar 29, 2006, 6:53:36 AM3/29/06
to
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:24:30 -0500, "Sigh_Leon"
<shock...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>"assa9" <as...@bsg.com> wrote in message news:op.s5onjoiy63s5zd@mals...
>> Not a lot going on in your house hold is there..
>> :)
>>
>> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:08:35 +1100, Jules <julian...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone have a list of the number of survivors per show? I'm
>>> interested in plotting the fluctuations.

>My thoughts exactly... ;)

I did a quick check for Season 2 population stats. When I get
time to rewatch the series I'll do a more definite count and try to
figure out the deaths etc.

**Spoilers for Season 2**

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

2:01 Scattered Pop Count: 47,875
2:02 Valley of Darkness Pop Count: 47,874
2:03 Fragged Pop Count: 47,862
2:04 Resistance Pop Count: 47,861
2:05 The Farm Pop Count: 47,857
2:06 Home, Part 1 Pop Count: 47,858
2:07 Home, Part 2 Pop Count: 47,855
2:08 Final Cut Pop Count: 47,853
2:09 Flight of the Phoenix Pop Count: 47,853
2:10 Pegasus Pop Count: 49,605
2:11 Resurrection Ship, Part 1 Pop Count: 49,604
2:12 Resurrection Ship, Part 2 Pop Count: 49,604
2:13 Epiphanies Pop Count: 49,598
2:14 Black Market Pop Count: 49,597
2-15 Scar Pop Count: 45,593
2-16 Sacrifice Pop Count: 49,590
2:17 The Captain's Hand Pop Count: 49,584
2:18 Downloaded Pop Count 49,579
2:19 Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 1 Pop Count: 49,579
2:20 Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 2 Pop Count: 49,550

Day 380
New Caprica City
Population Count 39,192

I am unsure on what the time duration is, but humanity is
dying off. Assuming that my figures are accurate.

=== You're reading the words of Toni ===
We shall see to which one the Olympian grants the glory.
Email: ta...@mail.NYETSPAMcom (sub the NYETSPAM for guess what? :)

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages