President Biden forgets Australia visit during US debt limit talks

ha ha harris

May 25, 2023, 2:43:22 AM5/25/23
President Biden is cutting his back yard trip short and will return to the
basement for debt limit negotiations instead of visiting Papua New Guinea
and Australia as he forgot where he was.

<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-cancels-australia-visit-
continue-us-debt-limit-talks>

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 25, 2023, 3:15:54 AM5/25/23
Why can't you use a decent Usenet client software so you can post an
internet link properly, for fuck's sake?

--
Russia adds ICC prosecutor who sought Putin's arrest to wanted list
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-adds-icc-judge-who-issued-putin-warrant-wanted-list-media-2023-05-19/

Tucker asks Trump who blew up the Nord Stream pipeline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ktEFFrtq5I&list=PLlTLHnxSVuIzrARlmz9oCfQEF08UV-v-E&index=32

Biden openly threatened to sabotage the Nord Stream pipeline. Yes, we've done it but we are too chickenshit to admit it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11727691/U-S-carried-Nord-Stream-bomb-attack-secret-plan-led-Joe-Biden-report-claims.html

Biden says he'll shut down Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia further invades Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FVbEoZXhCrM

President Biden on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia Invades Ukraine: "We will bring an end to it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS4O8rGRLf8

Biden: No Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia invades
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8YC7UQVmis

Biden vows to 'end' Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia invades Ukraine • FRANCE 24 English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWUuhNd37WI

Tucker Carlson & Candace Owens: Welfare Queen Zelensky & Ukrainian Officials Demand You Fund His Swiss Property & Lambos

https://rumble.com/v1tf528-tucker-carlson-and-candace-owens-zelensky-and-ukrainian-officials-demand-yo.html

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358859112

Zelensky Fiddles while Ukraine Burns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

Zelensky's lie could get millions of Americans killed
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-lie-millions-americans-killed

Zelensky Bans Opposition Parties in Ukraine
https://www.leftvoice.org/president-zelenskyy-bans-opposition-parties-in-ukraine/

Zelensky declared martial law
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/02/24/martial-law-ukraine-russia-attack/6925581001/

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

Zelensky was born January 25, 1978 to Jewish parents in the industrial metropolis of Kryvyy Rih in southern Ukraine, USSR. Like many people from Ukraine’s Dnipropetrovsk region, he grew up as a native Russian speaker
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Volodymyr-Zelensky

Zelensky is #1 of The Jerusalem Post's 50 Most Influential Jews of 2022
https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influential-jews-2022

U.S. admits to running Ukraine biolabs
https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/

Is this bald kraut with beady shifty eyes holding hands with the Jew clown?
https://www.thelocal.de/20221207/fact-check-how-much-help-has-germany-given-ukraine/

Zelensky's Green-Screen Fake Video
You can easily discern that Zelensky is standing in front of a green screen in a studio by observing the inconsistency of lighting on Zelensky's face and the natural lighting of the background, and notice that the green-screen artifacts on Zelensky's body outline when the green-screen is edited out, and notice that the background is a static photo by noting there is no change in the background for 10 minutes like wind blowing tree branches and dead leaves, and notice that no white vapor was coming out of Zelensky's mouth when speaking outdoors in freezing temperature in Ukraine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txQHyYQkkI

Zelenskyy has no interest in freedom or democracy
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-this-reality-about-ukraines-zelenskyy

Putin says Russia could adopt US preemptive strike concept
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-russia-adopt-us-preemptive-strike-concept-94876110

Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy lake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqkp2G0Q9Ac

Putin attends Russian Orthodox Christmas Eve Mass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8NwYlTlHxs

Putin is guided by the beauty of his weapons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rZ2CPCYBQ

'Target Achieved': Putin goes ballistic amid war; Dares West with 'advanced' ICBM | Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IoKrDjRp08

Russia tests 'Sarmat' missile dubbed 'Satan 2'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BqZc8FRgo

Putin’s Zircon hypersonic cruise missile travels 1000 km
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeT8ox2BuoU

Putin's Kinzhal Super Hypersonic Missile In Action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fKqifFQPI

Putin To Deploy ‘Mach 27’ Avangard Hypersonic Missiles That Can ‘Outmaneuver’ Any Defense System
https://eurasiantimes.com/russia-goes-full-throttle-with-its-strategic-missile-forces/
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50927648

Putin's 'indestructible' Poseidon super torpedoes to get more lethal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKdDcL7q7Ug

Peter Jason

May 25, 2023, 4:57:46 PM5/25/23
On Thu, 25 May 2023 03:15:01 -0400, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:

Zelensky Fiddles while Ukraine Burns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

Curious how Putin couldn't get Zelinsky and others to a Polonium tea
party before the "invasion". The Soviets were good at wiping out
some opposition in other countries. Putin is/was Soviet.

It takes two to fight!

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

May 25, 2023, 7:00:05 PM5/25/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 06:56:41 +1000, hitlerite Wannabe forged

>On Thu, 25 May 2023 03:15:01 -0400, hitlerite Wannabe forged:
>

>Zelensky Fiddles while Russians die

Over 200,000 Russians dead!

Send more Vlad!

LOL!!!!

Peter Jason

May 26, 2023, 9:56:36 PM5/26/23
* snort *.....
....your calling may not lie with the diplomatic corps.

It won't be long now before the West tires of that show-pony oligarch
Zelinsky, and starts to get extreme battle fatigue.
Never has brown-nosing been so expertly deployed.

God Save the Tsar...!

Rod Speed

May 27, 2023, 1:55:54 PM5/27/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 11:54:54 +1000, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 May 2023 15:58:18 -0700, Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner
> <Zelen...@club.org> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 26 May 2023 06:56:41 +1000, hitlerite Wannabe forged
>>
>>> On Thu, 25 May 2023 03:15:01 -0400, hitlerite Wannabe forged:
>>>

>>> Zelensky Fiddles while Russians die
>>
>> Over 200,000 Russians dead!
>>
>> Send more Vlad!
>>
>> LOL!!!!
>
> * snort *.....
> ....your calling may not lie with the diplomatic corps.

And yours is ?

> It won't be long now before the West tires of that show-pony oligarch
> Zelinsky, and starts to get extreme battle fatigue.

We'll see...

> Never has brown-nosing been so expertly deployed.

> God Save the Tsar...!

That worked SO well...

Peter Jason

May 28, 2023, 5:21:05 PM5/28/23
On Sun, 28 May 2023 03:53:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2023 11:54:54 +1000, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 May 2023 15:58:18 -0700, Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner
>> <Zelen...@club.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, 26 May 2023 06:56:41 +1000, hitlerite Wannabe forged

>>> Over 200,000 Russians dead!
>>>
>>> Send more Vlad!
>>>
>>> LOL!!!!
>>
>> * snort *.....
>> ....your calling may not lie with the diplomatic corps.
>
>And yours is ?
>
>> It won't be long now before the West tires of that show-pony oligarch
>> Zelinsky, and starts to get extreme battle fatigue.
>
>We'll see...

China's saber rattling might unwhet their almost blunted purpose.

>> Never has brown-nosing been so expertly deployed.
>
>> God Save the Tsar...!
>
>That worked SO well...

Was it any worse?
Have you read any history books?

Rod Speed

May 28, 2023, 6:34:33 PM5/28/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 07:19:27 +1000, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 28 May 2023 03:53:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 27 May 2023 11:54:54 +1000, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> * snort *.....
>>> ....your calling may not lie with the diplomatic corps.
>>
>> And yours is ?
>>
>>> It won't be long now before the West tires of that show-pony oligarch
>>> Zelinsky, and starts to get extreme battle fatigue.
>>
>> We'll see...

> China's saber rattling might unwhet their almost blunted purpose.

Not a chance.

>>> Never has brown-nosing been so expertly deployed.
>>
>>> God Save the Tsar...!
>>
>> That worked SO well...

> Was it any worse?

Yep, that stupid fool killed millions.

> Have you read any history books?

Yep, and memoirs of those involved too.

Peter Jason

May 28, 2023, 7:47:15 PM5/28/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 08:32:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Sure, in WWI. The Soviets killed as many if not more.
>> Have you read any history books?
>
>Yep, and memoirs of those involved too.
So have I. Your history books may not be ....superior.
Remember, comics don't count.

Rod Speed

May 28, 2023, 8:05:57 PM5/28/23
Irrelevant to your stupid
God Save the Tsar...

>>> Have you read any history books?

>> Yep, and memoirs of those involved too.

> So have I. Your history books may not be ....superior.

Fraid so, and a lot more of them than you have ever managed.