Who is Ray William Johnson?

Maude Herr-Chodt

Aug 25, 2009, 9:31:46 PM8/25/09

El Kabong

Aug 27, 2009, 1:16:09 PM8/27/09
On Aug 25, 8:31 pm, "Maude Herr-Chodt" <ma...@herr.chodt.org> wrote:
> Seems to be quite a character!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2oLoBpFmho&feature=popt00us01

I dunno but this was linked from that clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNkv_mBMMGU&NR=1

and it reminded me of a husband and wife comedy team from the fifties,
not Stiller & Meara, but similar improvisational and verrry dry humor.
I don't recall the couple's name but I think they split up and both
went on to be award winning producer/directors.

Anyway, I thought this clip was pretty funny. Will Rogers said, "If
you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

swiggy

Aug 27, 2009, 4:29:05 PM8/27/09
Maybe the team you were thinking of was the Bickersons. They started on Radio on
the Edgar Bergan/Charlie McCarthy Show (Sponsered by Chase & Sanborn Coffee)

SWIGGY

"El Kabong" <elka...@northgoods.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Praetor Mandrake

Aug 7, 2019, 9:43:30 PM8/7/19
On 7/26/2019 1:19 PM, shup...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 9:31:46 PM UTC-4, Maude Herr-Chodt wrote:
>> Seems to be quite a character!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2oLoBpFmho&feature=popt00us01
>
> ray william johnson has #swag

He is Baby Rae, holder of the slick bbQ Swanson missing in action, tight
little mystery machine