26' Military Parachute - Ideal for Tent, Car Cover, Or..

ElCheapo

Jul 18, 2009, 11:23:15 AM7/18/09
to mail...@dizum.com
Have 26' military parachute in top condition.
Ideal for use as tent, car cover or similar.
Also would be great in a restaurant with military theme or similar.

Will sell for reasonable cash, or even consider trading for
something I can use, such as:
audubon books, antique maps/atlases,stamps, coins,
11 TB HD, or what offers?

Am in northern Alberta, Canada.
Reply to: JoeBl...@xmail.net

Kenneth McVay OBC

Jul 18, 2009, 1:12:57 PM7/18/09
In article <42T52JAK4001...@reece.net.au>,

ElCheapo <rema...@reece.net.au> wrote:
>Have 26' military parachute in top condition.

Updated Grosvenor Legal Documents & Extortion conviction:
http://William-Grosvenor.info

Grosvenor's latest legal challenge:
http://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2008/2008canlii57728/2008canlii57728.html

--
"The Nizkor website (secretly financed by the ADL and other Jewish front
organizations) is behind it." (David Irving, whining about Google's

William Grosvenor

Jul 18, 2009, 5:16:29 PM7/18/09
ElCheapo <rema...@reece.net.au> wrote in news:42T52JAK40012.9744791667
@reece.net.au:

> Have 26' military parachute in top condition.
> Ideal for use as tent, car cover or similar.
> Also would be great in a restaurant with military theme or similar.
>
> Will sell for reasonable cash, or even consider trading for
> something I can use, such as:
> audubon books, antique maps/atlases,stamps, coins,
> 11 TB HD, or what offers?

It seems I have 105 slightly used floppy disks that should be worth twice
what your moth-holed chute is worth.

I also have 1401 hardly used toilets.

Make me an offer, maggot!!