Barney is dead, his carcass destroyed

blinking...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2019, 1:53:34 AM3/23/19
The news reported that Barney the Dinosaur's carcass was found half burnt and covered in gang graffiti on the side of the road in some podunk middle of the nowhere town in Arkansas. Interestingly enough, when they cut the corpse open at the morgue, a whole bunch of dildoes fell out of it's stomach.

Lord Gyromatic

Mar 25, 2019, 3:40:19 PM3/25/19
On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 1:53:34 AM UTC-4, blinking...@gmail.com wrote:
> The news reported that Barney the Dinosaur's carcass was found half burnt and covered in gang graffiti on the side of the road in some podunk middle of the nowhere town in Arkansas. Interestingly enough, when they cut the corpse open at the morgue, a whole bunch of dildoes fell out of it's stomach.

What is this, a rebirth of the 1990s? Actual content besides mine being posted once again?

HALLELUJAH!

JIHAD!!!!!

blinking...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2019, 10:49:36 PM3/25/19
Everything old is new again.

Now excuse me, I need to dial into my AOL account and complain about this crappy Packard Smell 486.

Lord Gyromatic

Mar 29, 2019, 4:22:24 PM3/29/19
On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 10:49:36 PM UTC-4, blinking...@gmail.com wrote:
> Everything old is new again.
>
> Now excuse me, I need to dial into my AOL account and complain about this crappy Packard Smell 486.

"BELIEVE IT!" - Cyborg, what seems like ten years ago right now (but in actuality, was thirty five years ago.)