A STAR for the Evil Behemoth?! Say it ain't so!

Lady Death

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

Our local NBC affiliate ran a promo the other night for their nightly
11:00PM (EST) broadcast with the cheery report that the Hellwyrm may be
getting his own star on Hollywood Boulevard in EL-lay. Ugh. Now there's
another reason besides earthquakes and bank robbery shootouts not to go
there.

Morrigun the Feral (NYAR!)
of The Cursed Earth Division of Maenads
Commander Morgenna TRES Corps
Cardinal Morgenna of the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Motion
She Who Is Lady Death, Patroness of the Kindred Children of the
House of Eternal Night
Pictish Witch St. Germain's Mistress Scottish Vampyre

Majse (DaenaSunne)

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

Is it approaching April 1st or something? That had to be a joke right? I
know California is a little psycho, but I didn't think it was that bad.....
Where are all the environmentalists when you need them..........the thing
will pollute the air, and what happened to the city beautification
movement?!? Some people have no taste...........

Majse
# Majse #
# Daena...@inorbit.com #

Steve Galand Scott

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

In article <Pine.A32.3.95.970304...@freenet2.afn.org>, Lady Death <morg...@afn.org> wrote:

>Our local NBC affiliate ran a promo the other night for their nightly
>11:00PM (EST) broadcast with the cheery report that the Hellwyrm may be
>getting his own star on Hollywood Boulevard in EL-lay. Ugh. Now there's
>another reason besides earthquakes and bank robbery shootouts not to go
>there.
>
> Morrigun the Feral (NYAR!)
> of The Cursed Earth Division of Maenads
> Commander Morgenna TRES Corps
> Cardinal Morgenna of the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Motion
> She Who Is Lady Death, Patroness of the Kindred Children of the
> House of Eternal Night
> Pictish Witch St. Germain's Mistress Scottish Vampyre

Gods...say it isn't so, Morgenna! Say it isn't so!!!

*sigh* Well, if he gets a star the least we can hope for is for it to collapse
into a black hole and suck him inexorably back to Hell where he belongs. =P

--A.G. Cerberus.

Centurion Ashur Galand Cerberus,
Commanding Officer, WEDJEE
Proud member of the Doberman Empire and the Jihad to Destroy
B'Harnii the Dinosaur.
Resident of the House Of Eternal Night, and one of the Kindred Children.
aka Prof. Clayton Forrester, Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow.
WEDJEE-Weapons and Equipment Development for Jihad Expeditionary Efforts
"Better Living Thru Advanced Weaponry!"
Gal...@cris.com
Pursuant to USC 47, unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a $500 archival fee per copy. E-mail recieved after any
reciept of this notice implies acceptance of these terms. A copy of
USC 47 may be found online at http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/
"Just the superficial sort of icon that someone grounded too far in
'reality' would think up. TURN UP THE FEED, YOU WIGGLY MEAT THINGS! THIS
IS THE NET! NOTHING'S REAL! YOU HAVE NO HEAD!"
--Rache Bartmoss, _NetRunner_ card "Skullcap."

Patrick McKinnion

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

In article <Pine.A32.3.95.970304...@freenet2.afn.org>,
Lady Death <morg...@afn.org> wrote:

>Our local NBC affiliate ran a promo the other night for their nightly
>11:00PM (EST) broadcast with the cheery report that the Hellwyrm may be
>getting his own star on Hollywood Boulevard in EL-lay. Ugh. Now there's
>another reason besides earthquakes and bank robbery shootouts not to go
>there.

Well, I predict that should the purple pedophile get a star on the walk
of fame, it will fast become the most vandalized star there.
Those stars have brass lettering, don't they ?? Anyone know a good,
quick, and easily deliverable way to ruin brass ? Purely in the public
interest of course, it's not like anyone here would vandalize Barney's
star now.....

- Patrick McKinnion

--
<*> SP2
- Brought to you by "Ouchies": The sharp, prickly toy you bathe with.....

Amanda VanRhyn

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

Lady Death wrote:

> Our local NBC affiliate ran a promo the other night for their nightly
> 11:00PM (EST) broadcast with the cheery report that the Hellwyrm may be
> getting his own star on Hollywood Boulevard in EL-lay. Ugh. Now there's
> another reason besides earthquakes and bank robbery shootouts not to go
> there.AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! To
paraphrase the ultra-kewl Butt-head, "This sucks more than anything has
ever sucked before."
If Sauron's Sauropod gets a star, than shouldn't other, better
fake stars (like, say, Gumby, Mr. Bill, or Beavis) get stars too? It
might diffuse some of that bad karma associated with B'harnboy.
5th Consulate Crystal Helix
Church of St. Dino the Avenger
P.S. *Please* visit my friend's new site:
http://members.tripod.com/~Austi/Austis_little_place.html
It's got MUD reviews, a Calvin & Hobbes shrine, all sorts o' Mac stuff,
and other kewlness. Plus, TIC TAC TOE and DRAWIN' FOR NO REASON! Phun.

HiPaladin

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

Patrick McKinnion wrote:

> In article <Pine.A32.3.95.970304...@freenet2.afn.org>,
> Lady Death <morg...@afn.org> wrote:
<snip>

> Well, I predict that should the purple pedophile get a star on the walk
> of fame, it will fast become the most vandalized star there.
> Those stars have brass lettering, don't they ?? Anyone know a good,
> quick, and easily deliverable way to ruin brass ? Purely in the public
> interest of course, it's not like anyone here would vandalize Barney's
> star now.....

Actually I think that a star or two has been stolen from the walk.
They are actually just pieces of cement, so they might *disappear.*

--
Fight the Good Fight

HiPaladin (In the Service of the Cause <tm>)
Triumvir Adjunct

Elder Sage
_____________________ ________
|_____________________|=|___OJP__|
Order_FAQ:
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~placenci/Jihad_Stuff/Order_FAQ.html

Member CDLA
Anime Quotable (things that you'll never hear):
Darrien (to Usagi/Serena): I'm leaving you for a younger women.

Queen Beryl, we cannot find Sailor Moon.
And exactly how many 14 year old Blonde Japanese Chicks with 5' long
ponytails
are there in Tokyo?!!

hogdriver

Mar 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/8/97

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997 16:45:25 -0500, Lady Death <morg...@afn.org>
wrote:

>Our local NBC affiliate ran a promo the other night for their nightly
>11:00PM (EST) broadcast with the cheery report that the Hellwyrm may be
>getting his own star on Hollywood Boulevard in EL-lay. Ugh. Now there's
>another reason besides earthquakes and bank robbery shootouts not to go

>there.
>
> Morrigun the Feral (NYAR!)
> of The Cursed Earth Division of Maenads
> Commander Morgenna TRES Corps
> Cardinal Morgenna of the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Motion
> She Who Is Lady Death, Patroness of the Kindred Children of the
> House of Eternal Night
> Pictish Witch St. Germain's Mistress Scottish Vampyre

well, considering some of the other less-than-deserving who have been
granted a star, its no surprise. quite possibly, the Lyrans simply
bought a star for the hell-wyrm. as you say, just one more reason to
avoid the city of the lost angels(a corruption of the true meaning, I
know, but I couldn't resist).

In service,

Sgt. hogdriver,
Tactical Warfare Dept.

M I D W E S T E R N E R S A G A I N S T U G L Y L I Z A R D S

Visit the M.A.U.L homepage at http://www.muc.muohio.edu/~mostholy/maul
[under construction]

blinking...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2020, 11:49:33 PM7/18/20
>Well, I predict that should the purple >pedophile get a star on the walk
>of fame, it will fast become the most >vandalized star there.

Donald Trump's star is by far the most vandalized
star. It was literally shat on, spat on, peed on, tagged, destroyed by
somebody with a sledge hammer (it was replaced), painted
completely black, jail bars were placed over it, etc...
No other star ever got this kind of treatment.

As for Barney's...well maybe it got spat on
once in a while by bored teens, and
possibly marked with a phallus during
the past 25 years.