She made me a healthy snack!

The Mystic Mongoose

Nov 5, 1993, 12:59:20 AM11/5/93
In article <04NOV93.21...@VM1.MCGILL.CA> DPGP058,
DPG...@MUSICA.MCGILL.CA writes:
>You see, my girlfriend isn't too crazy

If any human being can spend more than five minutes in a room with
Gerry-bot, they are completely insane.

> about Barney and she doesn't eat many healthy snacks.

A good thing.

>She's not overweight but she will be if she doesn't listen to Barney!

Ummm... remember that individuality and freedom stuff, Gerry?

> Well, the other day she baked me a healthy snack! She made some banana
>bread using bran and other wholesome ingredients.

Strychnine(sp?), Arsenic, rat poision, Drano, etc... She's one of us and is
trying to take you down. Good call on her part.

>The girl may have hope after all!

That you move far, far away.

>Your almost Purple friend,
If only... He's full gone, folks.

The Mystic Mongoose, aka Robert W. Armstrong
Leader of the Baylor Jihad
High Lord, Ultimate Prophet, and Archbishop of
the Reformed Church of The Anti-Barney Incarnate
B*rney must die. As soon and as painfully as possible.

Lord Gyromatic

Apr 6, 2019, 8:47:15 PM4/6/19
I love this post. Chances are one was playing Sonic CD while reading this.

blinking...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2020, 11:32:53 PM7/19/20
HELLthy snacks are bad