Cyborg vs. Barney

Lord Gyromatic

Sep 1, 2018, 11:31:06 PM9/1/18
Sexy black half human, half robot Cyborg will be our only hope against this purple dinosaur who kidnaps kids. We have to wait till 2020 when Cyborg gets his own movie and when the Barney revival will probably happen or be in its second season for it to go down, though.

Lord Gyromatic

Mar 25, 2019, 3:42:15 PM3/25/19
On Saturday, September 1, 2018 at 11:31:06 PM UTC-4, Lord Gyromatic wrote:
> Sexy black half human, half robot Cyborg will be our only hope against this purple dinosaur who kidnaps kids. We have to wait till 2020 when Cyborg gets his own movie and when the Barney revival will probably happen or be in its second season for it to go down, though.

And now I'm wondering about that. Cyborg's movie's been delayed until further notice. I don't know the word about the Barney revival. Could it be that it is cancelled and that Cyborg has already shot the Mauve Menace? IDK, as Cyborg's in limbo too...