LEARN THE SECRET TO ATTRACT WOMEN EASILY http://www.ict-web.com/attract

me

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

Date More Women (wes...@gte.net) wrote:
: LEARN THE SECRET TO ATTRACT WOMEN EASILY http://www.yak.yak.com/burble

(snip)

Hey, scince you love to sell mens "per*fume*" why don't you try mine!
Men's "napaulm" by kalvun qlein. You remember all of the myths on TV where
strong perfume makes you repulsive, well guess what, it FALSE!
Now there is "napaulm". Just put a dab here and a wonderful scent
(a combination of rose, tulup, and poizon oake all natural
ingredients!) and your perfect match will come running to you (who said
anyone who hasn't washed themselves in 2 months coundn't find a man?)
Only $5.95! ORDER NOW

Date More Women

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

LEARN THE SECRET TO ATTRACT WOMEN EASILY http://www.ict-web.com/attract

PHEROMONES"as seen on Dateline,20/20" Featured in the NY Times. http://www.ict-web.com/attract

Even the most impossible to meet and date beautiful women
become possible dates, lovers and even wives with
Pheromones

Pheromones are nature's scent of attraction
NOW in a cologne to attract women

WANT TO DATE MORE WOMAN.......easily!!!!!!!
SPICE UP AN EXISTING RELATIONSHIP
Check out this web page:
http://www.ict-web.com/attract

THE SCENT
PHEROMONE ATTRACTANT FOR MEN
THE COLOGNE FOR THE 90'S MAN
AVAILABLE IN THE U.S. AND PERFECTLY LEGAL
ATTRACT WOMEN INSTANTLY
with Nature's secret weapon.... PHEROMONES...

It's invisible, odorless, and undetectable
It's medical sciences and natures secret weapon of Attraction
This is a perfectly legal stimulant... cleverly masked in a man's
cologne... that when unknowingly inhaled by any adult woman
unlocks all restraints and fires up the raw animal attraction in every
women

Pheromones are scientifically proven to attract women INSTANTLY.
If you want to meet more women this product is for you!!

Worth Reading!!

Check out this web page at
http://www.ict-web.com/attract

THE SCENT Pheromone Attractant for Men
http://www.ict-web.com/attract

GOTO TO OUR WEB PAGE TO ORDER OR FOR ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

a) THE SCENTtm Pheromone Cologne for Men

1 bottle of THE SCENTtm..........................$19.95
2 bottles of THE SCENTtm.........................$35.00
3 bottles of THE SCENTtm.........................$49.95

Additional Pheromone Products Available

b)Meltdown Massage Oil with Pheromones will light her fire

1 oz bottle of Meltdown Massage Oil with Pheromones..............$7.95
4 oz bottle of Meltdown Massage Oil with Pheromones..............$14.95

3. Shipping Choices ( Please choose the one that you would prefer. )

Within the USA Regular Delivery.....no charge.

Outside the USA Order Regular Delivery ......$5.00.

Within the USA Same Day Rush Shipping ......$5.00.

Within the USA next day Overnight Express Delivery......$19.95.

Outside the USA 3 day Express Delivery anywhere in the world...$35.00.

***********************ORDER ONLINE************************
GOTO http://www.ict-web.com/attract

*******************************ORDER BY PHONE******************************

VISA MASTERCARD AMEX, DISCOVER
CALL 1-800-305-8505
OUTSIDE THE USA CALL 1-407-428-1855

******************************ORDER BY FAX*********************************

FAX ORDER FORM OR THIS EMAIL TO 1-407-816-9430

*******************************ORDER BY MAIL********************************

ORDER BY MAIL: PRINT, FILL-OUT AND MAIL TO ADDRESS BELOW:

I am enclosing (Please indicate)
CASH CHECK MONEY ORDER VISA MASTERCARDAMEX

ACCOUNT #_____________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE__________________
_______________________________________

Name__________________________________________

Address________________________________________

City_____________________________State__________Zip Code_____________

Email Address_________________________Phone#________________________

MAKE ALL PAYMENTS TO ICT Inc.
Mail to:
ICT Inc.
12319 S.Orange Blossom Trail
STE# 209
Orlando Fl. 32837 (USA)

Message has been deleted

plateshutoverlock

Oct 13, 2022, 10:59:53 PM10/13/22
On Wednesday, June 11, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Date More Women wrote:
> LEARN THE SECRET TO ATTRACT WOMEN EASILY http://www.ict-web.com/attract
> PHEROMONES"as seen on Dateline,20/20" Featured in the NY Times. http://www.ict-web.com/attract
> Even the most impossible to meet and date beautiful women
> become possible dates, lovers and even wives with
> Pheromones
> Pheromones are nature's scent of attraction
> NOW in a cologne to attract women
> WANT TO DATE MORE WOMAN.......easily!!!!!!!
> SPICE UP AN EXISTING RELATIONSHIP
> Check out this web page:
> http://www.ict-web.com/attract
>
> THE SCENT
> PHEROMONE ATTRACTANT FOR MEN

You don't even need that. Just br a total shitbag (having done
some hard time really helps here), and bully everyone
around you. That usually works.

But never EVER be "nice". Because the bitch
will just use you, talk shit behind your back, take
as much money from you as she can, play
mind games with you as you desperately
want access to her pussy. Then she will leave
you for the shitbag she has her heart set on.

If you are told that you are a "nice guy",
then prepare to go through the shit I've just mentioned.

Either go virgin or go gay.