Spam lovers, take note

Andrew Bulhak

Mar 31, 1993, 9:48:05 PM3/31/93
Peter Dudey (pdu...@willamette.edu) wrote:
: In Montana (?) there is actually an annual Sapm-carving contest...

I have an idea. Two fun activities to try:

1) Try to carve Barney the Dinosaur out of a large quantity of Spam,
2) Try to carve Barney the Dinosaur *into* a large quantity of Spam.
: --
: | Gummathron Palputrex XCIV, Lisp SubGuru and Vanquisher of the Spanish Armada
: | Deep Space Oblivion 6000: It's not just a game, it's a trigonometry problem
: | Mad Scientists For A Better Tomorrow "To hell with society. MORE BRAINS!"
: | Please mail me plastic spaceships: 900 State St. C-210, Salem, OR, 97301
Has anybody actually sent this guy any plastic spaceships?

Pope Lee Harvey Oswald Smith, K.S.C. /-------\
(Also sometimes known as Andrew Bulhak) / \
Episkopos, John Friedrich Cabal / /\ /--\ \
Paratheo-anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric | | >| , \|
|\ \/ | (K) |
\ \--/ /
| What kind of diabolical... CHICKEN STOMPED \ /
/|\ ON YOUR FOREHEAD?? \-------/

Peter Dudey

Mar 31, 1993, 11:01:07 PM3/31/93
In article <1993Apr1.0...@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au> ins...@aurora.cc.monash.edu.au (Andrew Bulhak) writes:
>: | Gummathron Palputrex XCIV, Lisp SubGuru and Vanquisher of the Spanish Armada
>: | Deep Space Oblivion 6000: It's not just a game, it's a trigonometry problem
>: | Mad Scientists For A Better Tomorrow "To hell with society. MORE BRAINS!"
>: | Please mail me plastic spaceships: 900 State St. C-210, Salem, OR, 97301
>Has anybody actually sent this guy any plastic spaceships?

Yes, ONE person has. But don't let that stop you...

James Eric Tilton

Mar 31, 1993, 11:47:51 PM3/31/93
In article <C4sDt...@willamette.edu> pdu...@willamette.edu (Peter Dudey) writes:
>>Has anybody actually sent this guy any plastic spaceships?
>
>Yes, ONE person has. But don't let that stop you...
>
>| Please mail me plastic spaceships: 900 State St. C-210, Salem, OR, 97301

Yeah, and that one person is sitting not more then three feet from me,
swearing at a game of Sonic the Hedgehog. Who, by the way, also has some
serious spam-carving possibilities.

I have no joke here, I just like saying 'I want to be in the top 100
posters on a.r.k'.

-et
--
/ (James) Eric Tilton, Student AND /O\ \
| Willamette University Student Liason, WITS /---\ |

Lord Gyromatic

Sep 14, 2016, 11:55:28 AM9/14/16
On Wednesday, March 31, 1993 at 11:47:51 PM UTC-5, James Eric Tilton wrote:
> swearing at a game of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Which one?

Lord Gyromatic

Dec 31, 2017, 10:32:13 AM12/31/17
I actually swear at Sonic too. Yes, both classic games that were out around March 31st, 1993, but also Sonic 3, Sonic CD, and Sonic & Knuckles... oh and I'm a girl.

blinking...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2020, 1:24:21 AM7/28/20
The thought of B*rn*y being turned into
anything resembling a food item makes me sick. X{

Better to nuke Bny instead so he is vaporized.