can you help?

Ke-nell@lizzy.net.au Phar Ke-nell

Feb 25, 2009, 6:22:11 AM2/25/09
Hi all.
Does anybody know of a web-site featuring the very fast playing of banjos? I
had the website in my favourites folder, but due to a stupid blunder on my
part, it has been lost. I've spent a few hours searching on Google, but to
no avail.
I cannot remember the titles (there are about ten or twelve) of the songs;
as the first one starts, it sounds like a bit of tuning going on, then a
voice says "overdrive, boys", then the banjos start.
I believe one of the songs may be the Beatles "paperback writer".

Hope somebody can help. The banjo playing was really enjoyable.

Thanks.

bigbac...@hotmail.com

Mar 6, 2009, 5:38:39 PM3/6/09

Hey there my name is Brandon McGivern and i to am looking for that
song which i love to listen to with my Grandfather Mickey McGivern if
you enjoy Blue grass and country you should look up country music hall
of fame my grandfather is in there and he was announced fastest picker
of his time :) plz if you find that song let me know how to get it and
or what the name was id appreciate it alot thank you

dcwh...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2012, 2:44:52 PM6/20/12
I realize it's been a long time since you posted your question, but just in case anyone else has been looking for the answer to this, the name of the particular song is "Intro: The Banjos Prepare for Battle/Bluegrass Breakdown" by Wynn Osborne & special guest, Itisi. The album is call "The Banjos That Destroyed The World." =) Hope this helps you or someone else that might be searching for it.