FREE Clawhammer Banjo Workshop Barrington, RI - 3/31/12

Rooster

Mar 2, 2012, 9:59:14 AM3/2/12
On Saturday March 31, 2012 at 2:00 pm my daughter and I will be
presenting clawhammer banjo and fiddle workshops at the Barrington
Library in Barrington, Rhode Island. The following day, April 1st also
at 2:00 pm, our family band, The Homegrown String Band, will be
performing in a concert setting. Both events are free and open to the
public. For more info contact the Barrington Public Library. 281
County Road, Barrington, RI 02806 (401)247-1920
http://www.barringtonlibrary.org
http://www.homegrownstringband.com