Lawrence Russell

Tersh McCracken

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

I heard a beautiful arrangement of "I'll Be Listening for My Name" played
by Lawrence Russell on the Heritage cassette Old Five Sting, Vol II
(HRC-C-052). Is anyone else familiar with this? If anyone knows where I
could get the tab for it I would appreciate it. Anyone familiar with
Lawrence Russell or know of other recordings by him? Thanks.

ict...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2013, 10:18:49 PM2/23/13
Lawrence Russell passed away in February of 2001. His music used to be available at a music store in Galax VA. Sorry I can't be of any more help. I have enjoyed hearing him play his Alvarez banjo and play the guitar, dobro style using a kitchen knife.
Ken