Woman finds worm in her McDonald's Sandwich

1 view

James James

Jun 4, 2016, 6:06:08 PM6/4/16
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — It's certainly enough to turn your stomach.
Joyce Fedd didn’t find just one purple worm inside her McDonald’s McChicken sandwich. She says she found two.
“I went to the drive-through and ordered two chicken sandwiches for my kids when I bit into this one something,” Fedd said. “I tasted something. Took it out my mouth and [it had] a worm in it.”’
The owner Jim Van Laere of the McDonald’s quickly issued a response to the incident.

Source:
https://youtu.be/Ne7Ft5HXGdo?list=PLDxLcymGVRUuDsa9HNw--C9mKN91kxeSS