helloooo??

doc clamiday

Dec 16, 2010, 10:34:06 AM12/16/10
I Doc Clamiday sailed out of this fair bay several years ago. I meant to return sooner but got distracted. Meanwhile, all the clams seem to have moved. Where did everybody go?

Clam Ranger

Dec 18, 2010, 10:21:12 PM12/18/10
still a few clams checkin' in now and then.

"doc clamiday" <na...@hawkfamily.net> wrote in message

evelyn rinaldi

Dec 19, 2010, 1:54:59 PM12/19/10
On Dec 16, 10:34 am, doc clamiday <na...@hawkfamily.net> wrote:
> I Doc Clamiday sailed out of this fair bay several years ago.  I meant to return sooner but got distracted. Meanwhile, all the clams seem to have moved. Where did everybody go?

try facebook

evelyn rinaldi

Dec 19, 2010, 1:55:10 PM12/19/10
On Dec 16, 10:34 am, doc clamiday <na...@hawkfamily.net> wrote:
> I Doc Clamiday sailed out of this fair bay several years ago.  I meant to return sooner but got distracted. Meanwhile, all the clams seem to have moved. Where did everybody go?

Try facebook

Clamlipsis...

Dec 20, 2010, 12:18:33 AM12/20/10

Yeah... That's it. Listen to EveyClam and look for us on Facebook. I
started a group there...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_176021415752558&ap=1

You'll likely have to send a request for membership.

as always...