Re: more angry atheists?

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 21, 2011, 7:51:59 PM4/21/11
DVH, Ye hag-born hooligan, thou side-piercing sight. Ye bumbled:

> "briar rose"<a@b.c> wrote in message news:4kmju0.1...@news.alt.net...
>> Kadaitcha Man
>> <stagnant.most.needl...@bum-faced.bed-swerver> sez 19
>> Apr 2011:
>>
>>> DVH, Ye are a pasty-faced old clog, a lewd general filth, a
>>> second-hand insatiate and luxurious woman, a cheese-filled reprobate,
>>> scurvy, beetle-headed, gleeking, rascally toast-and-butter. Ye
>>> ejaculated:

>>> I agree, but for me it caresses the fascination I have with
>>> alt.atheism atheists and their atheism. It is clear to me that atheism
>>> requires a very special kind of profound stupidity. I mean, no sane
>>> person could so vehemently despise a god they don't actually believe
>>> in, but that's exactly what alt.atheism atheists do.
>>>
>>> Simply fascinating.
>
> <Leapfrogging>
>
> It's suggested elsewhere that alt.atheism is a cult.
>
> Some of its posters do behave and think like cult fodder.

Add-on: alt.atheism is also highly reminiscent of that other k0oK group,
alt.bad.clams. Now there's a group where some seriously weird shit goes on.

--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism.
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.