Morden's Diary

Steevie

Apr 16, 2019, 7:34:06 AM4/16/19
I'm thinking of re-doing Morden's Diary as an Audio reading.....

What does everyone think?

I might have to do a bit of re-writing to make it speakable.

At least it will hid my atrociooous spilling...

Steevie

steveski

Apr 16, 2019, 7:36:27 PM4/16/19
:-)

I'm not sure how it would be disseminated but I like the idea. Also, if I
can do anything to help, I'd be happy to.

--
Steveski

Daniel60

Apr 17, 2019, 3:04:16 AM4/17/19
Steevie, it might "hid your atrocious spilling" .... but might your
voice make it sound atrocious, instead??

I can recall, at a family Christmas party, back in the nineties, one of
my nieces was using my fathers VHS Camcorder to record the goings on and
when she was filming me I said something to camera.

About an hour later, I heard someone else imitating me and my words.
Well, I thought it was someone else, but, when I looked at the T.V.,
there I was speaking those same words in such a boring drawl!!

And to think, at that time I was a Trade Instructor (Electronics)!! Any
wonder the students found me boring!!

--
Daniel

Steevie

Apr 17, 2019, 7:36:09 AM4/17/19
Its a very decent point you make there....
I do have access to some voice artists these days and decent recording equipment - so we shall see...... Trouble is they have never watched B5...

Steevie

Steevie

Apr 17, 2019, 7:37:06 AM4/17/19
Thanks for the offer.

I think it may be a wee way off.... but good point about dissemination ... Have to think about that

Steevie

Andrew Swallow

Apr 17, 2019, 10:38:03 AM4/17/19
On 17/04/2019 12:36, Steevie wrote:
> Its a very decent point you make there....
> I do have access to some voice artists these days and decent recording equipment - so we shall see...... Trouble is they have never watched B5...
>
> Steevie

Half the B5 actors are still around. They can probably still put their
original voice on.

Steevie

Apr 18, 2019, 9:09:15 AM4/18/19
Do you think Ed waster would be up for it :)

Andrew Swallow

Apr 18, 2019, 11:45:59 AM4/18/19
On 18/04/2019 14:09, Steevie wrote:
> Do you think Ed waster would be up for it :)

Ask his agent.

If he does not have an agent email him. The worst he can do is say no.

ImperiusDamian

Apr 24, 2019, 11:39:59 PM4/24/19
AHHHHH MISTER MORDEN!!!

Evolution is a harsh mistress.