This is the first time in years . . .

steveski

Apr 19, 2019, 8:35:21 PM4/19/19
. . . that my list of posts has exceeded the window size.

'Hurrah!' we all shouted at the life-sized model of the Queen made out of
MDF and human hair passed by. . . Sorry, I think I need some of the blue
pills . . . Nurse!

Is there anybody from the old(er) times out there who fancies posting?

If even a few de-lurk we can have some kind of a 'mild' continuumumum. [1]

--
Steveski (who's probably pissing against the wind (sad face)).

[1] I *like* the idea of a 'soft contiuum', perhaps with 'variable
constants' . . .

David LaRue

Apr 20, 2019, 1:26:54 AM4/20/19
steveski <stev...@invalid.com> wrote in

> . . . that my list of posts has exceeded the window size.
>
> 'Hurrah!' we all shouted at the life-sized model of the Queen made out
> of MDF and human hair passed by. . . Sorry, I think I need some of the
> blue pills . . . Nurse!
>
> Is there anybody from the old(er) times out there who fancies posting?
>
> If even a few de-lurk we can have some kind of a 'mild' continuumumum.
> [1]

I enjoy most of your posts and those of others. Too many groups are
mostly dead these days. Babylon 5 definitely needs a resurgence of some
kind. Like a few other good shows they live on for me. B5 had so many
good actors and writers and set people.

The new Star Trek Discovery series with Michael Bernum as the main
character has a mild appeal. They seem to keep the stories fairly
complicated better than the recent years of Dr. Who have been.

I hope the old posters eventually see this and delurk.

We could have a party!

Anyone remember G'Car? And no, I didn't misspell it. G'Kar was the
character. G'Car was the car with his image on it. I can't recall the
poster's name who owned it. He was a great actor.

Good night,

David

Vince M Hudd

Apr 20, 2019, 5:05:49 AM4/20/19
On 20/04/2019 01:35, steveski wrote:

> . . . that my list of posts has exceeded the window size.

Increase the window size. Problem unsolved! :p

> Is there anybody from the old(er) times out there who fancies posting?

The First Ones?

> If even a few de-lurk we can have some kind of a 'mild' continuumumum. [1]

A mild continuum - um, mum?

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk
RISCOSitory - www.riscository.com

steveski

Apr 22, 2019, 9:41:07 PM4/22/19
On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 05:26:53 +0000, David LaRue wrote:

[]

> Anyone remember G'Car? And no, I didn't misspell it. G'Kar was the
> character. G'Car was the car with his image on it. I can't recall the
> poster's name who owned it. He was a great actor.

I've Googled it (or, possibly, Yahooed) but I can't find owt. I've been
here a long time (although I'm certainly not one of the First Ones :-) )
but I haven't heard of this 'G'Car' thing.

Perhaps Vince will elucidate me [1]

--
Steveski

[1] F'narr, f'narr.

steveski

Apr 22, 2019, 9:44:05 PM4/22/19
On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 10:05:42 +0100, Vince M Hudd wrote:

> On 20/04/2019 01:35, steveski wrote:

[]

>> If even a few de-lurk we can have some kind of a 'mild' continuumumum.
>> [1]
>
> A mild continuum - um, mum?

"I'm copper-bottoming, my man"

--
Steveski

Andrew Swallow

Apr 22, 2019, 11:55:34 PM4/22/19
I remember the car. It had a lady driver. She was a fan of G'Kar. The
studio decorated the car as a publicity stunt.

Vince M Hudd

Apr 23, 2019, 3:36:16 AM4/23/19
On 23/04/2019 04:55, Andrew Swallow wrote:
> On 23/04/2019 02:41, steveski wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 05:26:53 +0000, David LaRue wrote:

>>> Anyone remember G'Car?  And no, I didn't misspell it.  G'Kar was the
>>> character.  G'Car was the car with his image on it.  I can't recall the
>>> poster's name who owned it.  He was a great actor.

>> I've Googled it (or, possibly, Yahooed) but I can't find owt.

[...]

http://www.fjordstone.com/gcar.html

> I remember the car. It had a lady driver. She was a fan of G'Kar. The
> studio decorated the car as a publicity stunt.

Skiffy channel, Legend of the Rangers.

steveski

Apr 23, 2019, 1:25:43 PM4/23/19
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:36:09 +0100, Vince M Hudd wrote:

> On 23/04/2019 04:55, Andrew Swallow wrote:

>>> I've Googled it (or, possibly, Yahooed) but I can't find owt.
>
> [...]
>
>>> Perhaps Vince will elucidate me [1]
>
> http://www.fjordstone.com/gcar.html
>
>> I remember the car. It had a lady driver. She was a fan of G'Kar. The
>> studio decorated the car as a publicity stunt.
>
> Skiffy channel, Legend of the Rangers.

*Now* I remember . . . d'oh!

--
Steveski

Kim Wall

Apr 23, 2019, 4:50:06 PM4/23/19
On 20/04/2019 01:35, steveski wrote:
> . . . that my list of posts has exceeded the window size.

I go away for a week, and look what happens :O

> Is there anybody from the old(er) times out there who fancies posting?
>
> If even a few de-lurk we can have some kind of a 'mild' continuumumum. [1]

*waves*

Kim.

steveski

Apr 23, 2019, 4:54:20 PM4/23/19
*particles*

--
Steveski

David Burnett

Apr 23, 2019, 5:32:27 PM4/23/19
/zero point energy ?/

ImperiusDamian

Apr 24, 2019, 11:40:56 PM4/24/19
On 19/04/2019 20:35, steveski wrote:
> . . . that my list of posts has exceeded the window size.
>
> 'Hurrah!' we all shouted at the life-sized model of the Queen made out of
> MDF and human hair passed by. . . Sorry, I think I need some of the blue
> pills . . . Nurse!
>
> Is there anybody from the old(er) times out there who fancies posting?
>
> If even a few de-lurk we can have some kind of a 'mild' continuumumum. [1]

Well I used to be EvilBill. I once had a tagline in my sig that said
"I'd go with Kosh, but I'd be thinking of Lyta."

Evolution is a harsh mistress.

ImperiusDamian - http://theimperium.elementfx.com

ImperiusDamian

Apr 24, 2019, 11:41:57 PM4/24/19
On 19/04/2019 20:35, steveski wrote:
> . . . that my list of posts has exceeded the window size.
>
> 'Hurrah!' we all shouted at the life-sized model of the Queen made out of
> MDF and human hair passed by. . . Sorry, I think I need some of the blue
> pills . . . Nurse!
>
> Is there anybody from the old(er) times out there who fancies posting?
>
> If even a few de-lurk we can have some kind of a 'mild' continuumumum. [1]

What about a continuinuinuum? (Hooray, here comes another quantum.)

ImperiusDamian

Apr 24, 2019, 11:42:18 PM4/24/19
Photons have mass? I didn't know they were Catholic...

Daniel60

Apr 25, 2019, 3:39:15 AM4/25/19
ImperiusDamian wrote on 25/04/2019 1:42 PM:
> On 23/04/2019 16:54, steveski wrote:
>>>
>>> I go away for a week, and look what happens :O

>>> *waves*
>>
>> *particles*
>
> Photons have mass? I didn't know they were Catholic...

CoE have Mass, as well, don't they??

--
Daniel

ImperiusDamian

May 1, 2019, 6:56:04 PM5/1/19
Only if the priest ate too much the previous evening.

Daniel60

May 2, 2019, 3:17:50 AM5/2/19
ImperiusDamian wrote on 2/05/2019 8:56 AM:
> On 25/04/2019 03:39, Daniel60 wrote:
>> ImperiusDamian wrote on 25/04/2019 1:42 PM:

>>> Photons have mass? I didn't know they were Catholic...
>>>
>> CoE have Mass, as well, don't they??
>
> Only if the priest ate too much the previous evening.

Yuck!! Yuck!! ....

--
Daniel